The outfits that Hitomi and I received were pretty nice although I felt that mine was slightly too large and didn't quite fit right but it was ok, I made what adjustment I could. She and I were working the same booth at the Osaka Motor show which was wonderful. Nanako, Hitomi's sister, came with us so our children could see us working even though they were long days. Thankfully there are other distractions for the children such as the park and the arcade so they wouldn't be bored. They also brought their Nintendo devices and a book which they had for the evening in the large room that we all stayed in overnight since it was a two day event.
We met a lot of familiar faces as well as meeting new ones and of course a few who were not there, T.W comes to mind as one example as she is very sick this week with a tummy problem.
It's difficult to gage the reaction of the children to what they see during the time they watch Hitomi and I working the crowds and of course Nanako took them around to see other parts of the show as well and to the amusement arcade and the park outside but when I could see them in the crowd it is impossible almost to get a feel of what they are thinking.
When we break for lunch and refreshment, we let them into the models area so they can eat and drink with us all and they can tell me what they've done and what they've seen. I didn't directly ask them what they thought of us because if they were to say anything of that I would rather they said it naturally rather than T enticing it out of them.
"You and Hitomi look lovely Mama, everyone likes you" is what Sumomo eventually said with Riko nodding in agreement. The 'everyone' I assume she means is the photographers and the audience snapping away. Yes my little angel, they do that for all the cars and the girls I thought but instead of saying that out loud I just smiled and thanked her.
I looked all over the net for one specific song and not finding it, I uploaded the song from my own disc to '4shared.com' so I could embed it here since I feel it has a great deal of affinity with my own feelings at present.
The song is called 'My Family' by Tomomi Kahala.













I have always thought that girls modelling for cars are pretty and hot...now looking at you guys, it even assures me more! lovely photos with lovely people. Thanks for sharing. Regards to you and your family.
Andrew.
Andrew
February 16, 2012 3:14 AM