
Look thee to reflections of today
How doth a disturbance detract the view
Look thee deeper into shallow deeds
Oh how refracted sights deceive you
What I did, I saw with my own eyes
yet claim thee that my deed was different.
A torrent of voices where none saw the same
a flood of unfulfilled emotions in concealment.
Wet wings won't carry me away
Yet Patience, for I won't fall like Icarus
So immersed and pulled by your currents
Little realising tempests are treacherous
Calm thy fury, soothing harbor wave
Denied by you in fluid disagreement
You bathed me and took my thirst
Yet the skies call to me, my element
Salt in my wounds won't erode my spirit
But islands in thee it will trace
Softly speak, lest our foe thee evaporate
All to remain, a muddy embrace.
How doth a disturbance detract the view
Look thee deeper into shallow deeds
Oh how refracted sights deceive you
What I did, I saw with my own eyes
yet claim thee that my deed was different.
A torrent of voices where none saw the same
a flood of unfulfilled emotions in concealment.
Wet wings won't carry me away
Yet Patience, for I won't fall like Icarus
So immersed and pulled by your currents
Little realising tempests are treacherous
Calm thy fury, soothing harbor wave
Denied by you in fluid disagreement
You bathed me and took my thirst
Yet the skies call to me, my element
Salt in my wounds won't erode my spirit
But islands in thee it will trace
Softly speak, lest our foe thee evaporate
All to remain, a muddy embrace.
0 comments :: Sea and sky
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.