I dreamed.
I was high on a hill, it was raining and dark but I could see a little house through the dense trees that was lit by lightning flashing in the sky.
I was looking to shelter from this typhoon so pass through the trees and I knock at the door, open and call to who lives inside.
A handsome man bid me enter and from photographs I knew this man to be my grandfather yet somehow it was no surprise that he was here, I was so pleased to see him. He greeted me and had me come to a large fire to warm. I told him I had missed him so much and he just smiled at me.
It was then I noticed a young girl kneeling at the writing desk. She was using the ornate brushes that my Father and my Grandfather had always loved to use. Her strokes were beautiful and I greeted her since my Grandfather had not introduced me. She smiled at me and I asked what it was she wrote of that took her concentration.
She said its a poem for her Mother and held it up for me too see.
When I read it, so much seemed to make sense to me and I just hugged her.
Some dreams just do not last long enough...
Dear Mamma
You mean so much to me
always you are the one to feed me
you work so hard and I see your tears
I never said I love you
but you know I did
and I did see a smile if but once
I am sorrowed
we can not be together
I wanted as you wanted
I am happy that for a moment
we touched, you slept as I waved farewell
You were beautiful, peaceful
I look like you
Mamma, always smile for me
You mean so much to me
always you are the one to feed me
you work so hard and I see your tears
I never said I love you
but you know I did
and I did see a smile if but once
I am sorrowed
we can not be together
I wanted as you wanted
I am happy that for a moment
we touched, you slept as I waved farewell
You were beautiful, peaceful
I look like you
Mamma, always smile for me
This small poem was written by a little girl named Sumomo, named after my Mother.
I knew her touch but for a moment.
But I will know her heart forever.
When I leave this place....
We will be together always.
I knew her touch but for a moment.
But I will know her heart forever.
When I leave this place....
We will be together always.

u r dream is a beautiful inheritance of loss;grandpa,pa and young girl all related with an ornante brush in a house lashed with tempest.and the sweet little girl writing a poem to her mama,recognising her hard work and longs for her : a moving poem in the context of dream.
kamash
September 18, 2010 4:40 PM