
Shakin' everything on the dance-floor and wiping sweat from your brow makes your mascara run features look like a battered panda. But she's sweet, she makes the whole world look like a candy store.
We take our drinks to the corner table away from a curtain of smoke and cigarette smiles.
My middle finger rises to the wave of rumors, it's getting hard to discern those from the truth now, like I really care!
Have you noticed how cool it looks when she opens her mouth so deliberately and so slowly and then she pokes her tongue at you?
Let it all go gurl, you don't take back what you already done!
Wild flashing disco lights search for the kiss in the dark. You can find a paradise in my arms. Lay there with closed eyes looking on sequin sexy dreams. Your whispers mirror mine
In life you get what you're given. It's all how you use it.
It's a modern world with atomic clocks accurately describing each nanosecond that all the labor and time saving devices that this world don't really save you. A truly amazing time and all these years go by in digital record.
Thank goodness for tinted windows as I'm stuck in traffic with you and you are like a cat in heat! Scary conversations leading onto act six scene nine in the back seat. I knew you were a climber and that you'd grow on me. I want the curtain calls and I don't wanna find the brake.
Accelerate....................
Naturally I'm worried that I don't wanna be left alone and you are my new leading lady! Born to blossom and doomed to perish but while we flower we love with orchid passion. I know it's so messed up how our society all thinks but for us it's a different world!
You have a damn wicked style gurl!
You took your chance and I have the contract!
0 comments :: A little Shake
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.