Arrival

It was just a night when you can't sleep because of the anticipation within.
I was at the airport 40 minutes before she landed and it was on time. I think they keep all the planes circling overhead and land them on the stated schedule times to make them look good!
I guess it's necessary really to have punctuality there.

She was one of the last to come through, looking a little tired. She was going to stay awake the night before and sleep on the flight but plans often change. She was playing games all the way here. It was good to hear of her adventures so far and we exchanged news driving home.
She unpacked in the guest apartment and fell to sleep so I caught up with sleep of my own.
I didn't wake until five in the afternoon and by that time she was downstairs in the restaurant talking to my brother.
So we ate down there.

First day is sleepy days.


t.A.T.u. - Not Gonna Get Us
Found at skreemr.com

5 comments :: Arrival

  1. I am crying. hazukashi desu. gomen ne!
    But I will stay with my words. They can apply to sisterly love as well. And Jazz...she IS pretty.

  2. Sashi
    This is my sister April Faith staying with me, not my Hitomi.
    I would not want any confusion here.

  3. "Love is a many splendoured thing". A beautiful pic of a beautiful lady. Now you are back together again I think you will be everyday glued to her side. Live everyday as if it is your first, and your last.
    Quote from above, "The music never dies".

  4. Sashi san, thank you, that was nice of you to say.

    Sis, nice blog here *warm hugs*. I'm sure, I'm going to enjoy my stay here in Japan with you. At least, you're here, so Dad will not worry again. My vacation in London was enjoyable, too, cos Garth was there looking after me. I really missed being with you in flesh, having fun together in real world not just from this virtual world.

  5. Ii desu.
    All is ok.
    I merely clarify before more is spoken.
    You are correct of course, sisterly love is equally applicable.

    April thanks you for your compliment.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.