They finally let me out on Thursday afternoon and the first breath of freedom outside the doors was invigorating.Hiro drove me home and although I am pleased to be out of there, I feel pretty exhausted like I recently competed in all the Olympic events in just one day.
I had a small growth inside my cranium that was removed once before but it returned, and so they had to peel off a few layers of grey matter. I said make sure I don't lose memories of who I love and who I am. They said you won't lose any memory. I said Yeah because you want me to remember the bill!
Dad is visiting tomorrow and my brothers and my niece were all at home waiting for me. Hitomi arrived in the early evening and she was an absolute angel looking after me even though her day was tiring.
I shall rest well for a few days thank you all for your messages.
Then I shall be back with more jazzy tales, thoughts from the edge of insanity and stories to make you wanna ....... find a decent internet page.
Love you all
Jazz
Sis *hugs*, welcome back.
I´m glad to know that you´re fine and you´re at home early. I got your SMS a few hours ago, so I came home at once to see if you´re here or at ED.
Anyways, welcome back and looking forward to chat with you again. I really did miss you a lot :(.
And I have been looking after your page..hehehe.
April Faith
July 19, 2008 1:40 AMAnd Jazz......April has done a pretty good job of keeping all your worried friends informed.
Love, skip
Anonymous
July 19, 2008 6:45 AMGood to see you back, Jazz.
Tigger
Anonymous
July 19, 2008 9:18 PMTake your time in getting better.
quietman
July 23, 2008 6:00 AM