This definitely is the last post!This is post number 230 and there is a fairly big chunk of the crazy thoughts and deeds of my life here. I've saved the whole site in word document for my own personal record but this is closure for this site.
It isn't because I'm stopping blogging but simply because I'm moving on. I'm still with Blogger because from all the different sites out there like 'wordpress' and 'typepad' I still like blogger even with its little bugs! I think that with moving from open to private to open again may have introduced some faults here because before that time all was ok! So I have simply moved address from one blogger to another and you'll simply have to visit the new one and follow me or subscribe to me or bookmark me or stalk me or what-ever it is you do.
There are one or two flaws including this search function bug that has annoyed me and it's not something I can try to fix within my own html because it's deep within the Google side. So I am powerless to affect it or even kick start them into fixing it and with myself becoming increasingly disappointed by it, I have decided to start again with a 'clean slate.'
So please do delete this blog from your bookmarks and followings and linked to in your readership lists because nothing here will be renewed.
I have disabled any new comments on this site. Goodbye my beloved Jazz Journals.
Find me now on
Momo's Musings
0 comments :: The End
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.