Never ending story

"Hi, it's me, Hitomi!" begins the message for me on my answer machine.
As if I would not recognize her voice!
It seems we have become strangers with her tirelessly working to make her studio a success and I've been out on a shoot, a couple of times in the office, helping out in our restaurant and of course hair school, which I'm happy to say is closer to giving me a lovely certificate and I get to do my own live model.... Hmmm I need a victim, I mean a volunteer!
And so it's texts that we answer when we are able or voice mail or any medium at all that won't disrupt any current work we may currently be engaged in.

I am past my flu thankfully and I'm back to work although I am not spending so much time at the offices now. I was only ever a 'temp' being called in to help them cope with a glut of work they've had and now work-loads are normalizing once more Momo is not required so much. Thanks to some contacts I've made I am getting a little freelance work but I don't really want to rely on that,  it's not an avenue I wish to transverse again.
I have had another 'beauty' photo shoot that is destined to appear as a monochrome portfolio in Asahi Camera magazine, which is a long established and popular photographic magazine. I am really pleased to be getting some work in that line but on the whole I'd rather be out selling Zima or doing the motor shows or something of that nature because I like to be out meeting people. Still the coverage in such a well respected magazine should increase my work load in such areas hopefully. Be seen, be noticed and for whatever reason!

At Hair school I've completed most of everything on the itinerary and I even did a bow style inspired by none other than Minnie Mouse!




I so like the bow style I may have it myself!

2 comments :: Never ending story

  1. Your hair styling skills are getting better - great improvement Momo, congratulations! If you need a volunteer - I come forward ;) I wonder if you handle my messy hair...

    Freelance jobs are always a way out when we need extra money. You are a type of girl who rather prefers to be too busy than too free. I'm glad to hear you've this opportunity to work here and there, I'm sure your friends can commend you as an earnest worker who always do her best.

    Please never give up and always broaded your mind, learn new things and see how many beautiful and surprising effects it may bring in the future.

    Hugs&Kisses

    A

  2. Thanks 'A', I like to learn new skills and also try to keep practicing my old ones. Freelancing has allowed me to step out of beauty and fashion writing and researching different avenues and subjects. More than anything else it was a way of maintaining contacts.

    Hugs n kisses

    T

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.