No, no, no, no!

No no no no
I don't need nobody,
anyone to take your place but you,
no no no no
I just couldn't fall for anyone new,
nobody but you
Well you get the picture don't you! These are indeed some of the lyrics from 'Westlife's no-no', and 'no' is my theme today and it seemed like a good introduction.
A November No!

No to him spreading my picture.

Recently I was speaking to an on-line friend about several things in general and especially on one topic of photographs. Then a little later I also spoke with a real life friend and in one of life's little coincidences, our topic was about the very same subject.
Case in point, we are in the throes of orgasmic pleasure with our partner and then suddenly he says lets capture this moment forever and he reaches for the digital camera and click, the deed is done. Five million (or more) pixels describe one of your most intimate of moments. Where do these images go to from the camera? Well of course we upload them all onto our computers and we all know that the internet is just one step away from there.
In my past and also my very naive days I've been photographed in just such compromising positions and I did it willingly for him but I sincerely hope that those photographs of me never made their way onto the internet . Sadly knowing exactly what that one particular freaky kind of ex-boyfriend that I had at that time, I somehow know they may very well be out there somewhere.

I used to use chat rooms and talk to lots of people including men who loved to send me images of their penis. "This is me in Paris, here I am climbing up the steps of the Eiffel tower, this is the view from the second gantry and oops, how did that photo manage to find its way into there? So sorry ha ha. I'm big huh? I bet you would like to touch yourself looking at this monster, imagine that slipping inside you."
I can understand that some men become quite proud of their penis, they love it so much they think we should perhaps worship it. It's a common practice amongst immature men to start the bragging game of how massive and huge it is...
This is them showing their own body and if they get some kind of thrill from it, well that's perhaps their own idiosyncrasy. But all too often they may like to share the picture of their ex-girlfriend / someone else's ex-girlfriend / their sister and pretend it's their ex-girlfriend. Believe me that's a lot of girls who end up showing all they have across the net and very often (I'm going to pull an none researched number out of the air and say 95%) most of the girls don't even know they are on the net entertaining the boys with oscillating arms.
"Just put my hot throbbing weapon in your mouth babe and smile for the camera!" He says and since I am seconds away from a massive tsunami powered orgasm, I would do just about anything to please my man. I comply willingly knowing that when we cuddle up in the years to come we may look back over our intimate and private collection together and enjoy. Unfortunately a few years on and one break up later, he's sharing these with his friends and spreading them all over the net and I'm not even aware of it.
Who is she?" his friends may ask.
"My ex, she says it's ok to show this picture because she's proud of it!" He says.
Or we may get the...
"Ah she don't know and with a body like that she should be in porn movies" or phrases of a similar vein.
I'm betting that the girls do not know despite what he says. Anyone who's going to spread around your leg spreading is certainly not worthy of trust. You get some guy chatting to you about body shapes or skin and suddenly he shows you the picture of his ex-girlfriend in the nude ... do not trust him, because one day it could be your intimate areas he's showing to someone else. We may have forgotten about the sexy pictures in time but we never said he could show them to his friends (We also perhaps never said he could 'not' show them - which is a poor technicality). A man that does that has no respect for others or for himself.

I mean, in the heat of the moment when I was pleasing Mr T, I thought our pictures would be just for us as we grew into old age together. I never for one moment imagined that in the future he'd be chatting online to some girl and showing her what a pair of breasts should really and ideally look like (i.e./ mine).
It may be hard to refuse your lovers request when you're in the heat of passion but if you two ever split up, you'll possibly have your treasured little delicacies online faster than you can say "My naked ex-girlfriend in the bath"
I agree with both of my friends that these are the kind of guys that we can do without.
I may pose in delicate lingerie and appear semi naked but I have my limits. In the professional world there are standards and legislations. Publishing yourself is also about being in control but having another publish what was considered to be private is blatant disrespect!
All you guys out there who may (or may not) have intimate images of loved one feel free to state your case.

No to being alone!

There are so many joys of living with someone and one of the simplest pleasures of that statement is just to have someone to talk with about sharing your day and we listening to theirs. Their thoughts and feelings that are attached to the events that almost puts you there in your partner's shoes. It's a most dreadful feeling that I endured in the twelve weeks that she was away and I so missed just hearing her and have her listen to me. The apartment seemed lifeless and dull and more than anything else I felt so shallow and two dimensional sitting here alone. It's the mutual care and the antonym of the sad lonely days that were missing. Our lives from the drama's to the banal and routine moments won't pass by unnoticed. She will notice it and I in turn become the witness of her life and this is the moment that we both realize that we are no longer alone. It's not just a physical togetherness but it's a harmony of parallel ideas or the adjustment through communication and compromise of unparalleled ones. We develop a rapport between our souls and an alliance of devoted and empathic companionship. This gives us strength, cause, reason and focus and we do work and play so well together. I was lost without her no matter how strong I tell everyone that I am. I became happy, secure and content and I have found that I have a much greater depth than the shallow, insecure and unsure girl who was lost and alone.

No to the green eyed monster.!

Jealousy is something that I've had to battle with recently. In the first five years there was never a problem and you'd think that we were secure by now. However it was jealousy that almost ruined our relationship during our recent split and I know that during that sad time I'd lie in my bed alone and thinking that even if she was seeing another girl I'd take her back and all because I loved her so much. I just can't help it how I felt or feel now. I had been out with many friends during our split but there were times I needed something more and so I visited a professional girl. I explained all of this to Hitomi as we got back together and she just hugged me and whispered that everything is fine. I had gone too far in my empty accusations towards her and she was sure we'd come back together after the parting. I had also perhaps gone too far in trying to find some of the void I was left inside. She told me that she'd hope such a drastic action of her moving out would make me see sense. I certainly did see it!
Recently I did an erotic shoot and she saw the unedited disc that I 'obtained' and she was fine with it because she knows all about these location shoots and the conditions involved. She is stronger in her heart than I am.
Am I afraid of losing her knowing the pain I would feel? I know in my heart of hearts that if the green eyed monster manifests itself this could be exactly the catalyst for another break. It's just silly of me really because I know she loves me. I think I have a problem with my emotions, how else could this be explained?
I'm going to battle this demon within. It is not the first demon to visit me and I don't envision it to be the last. I am open and honest to her about it because I want her to understand above and beyond her reassurances.
I will fight this and win.

No to traffic lights!

On Friday Terutaka and I had had a Hong Kong lunch together over by Keio University and afterwards we were heading back to the city on the bus. The route north from the restaurant takes you towards Tokyo tower and it is a naturally a very busy road. However after we had not moved from the junction we'd stooped at for several minutes and some of the passengers were becoming uncomfortable, Teru walked forward to see out of the front window. The lights had become stuck on red. He explained to the driver that the lights were broken and he should continue the journey. The driver was adamant that he would not drive through a red light. It was unlawful and dangerous and he could lose his job. I went forward too, I had thought to get off the bus and walk across the junction and pick up one on the other side. I also asked that perhaps he could talk on his radio for instructions. He said he'd done this and he had been told to wait.
Terutaka saw a policeman outside and he asked the driver to open the door so he could go out and talk to him. The driver pulled a face but did so and out he went. They were talking at length quite animatedly as I watched them through the side window and all the time the traffic was building up behind us. The traffic across from us had a working light and when the east-west flow stopped and after the people had crossed it should have been our turn. Those coming south across the junction were fine and they did so but we in the northbound lane were stuck behind a red light that refused to change and we had one driver that said it was more than the value of his job to drive through a red light.
Eventually the policeman went to the junction center and watched the east west flow and Teru came back on board. When the southbound traffic started again, the policeman pointed to our bus and waved us through. The driver now apparently happy that an authority figure gave him permission to transverse the red light did so with a grinding of the gears and a great relief although perhaps not as relieved as his passengers.
Teru said that at first the policeman just radioed in the fault but since he was not assigned to traffic duty was going to do little else. Teru said he explained how showing initiative at this point would earn him favor when promotions were being talked of because the promotion board liked officers who showed resourcefulness, enterprise and decisiveness.
Whether that was true or not I can still thank him for doing something to get the bus moving again and I snuggled in closer and whispered my thank you in his ear.


No more!
At least not yet!

7 comments :: No, no, no, no!

  1. Well known subject.
    I think you talked with A.
    So I think you should know all circumstances of this story.
    The subject was about tattoos. We were chating with A and I remained that i had a girlfriend who was tattoed and their tattos looked great. I wrote to A that If I find a picture of her, I will show her.
    So I found two of her pics and post them to A.
    Her reaction was very surprising. She wrot to me that if my gf don't know about me sending her pic to A, she don't want to contact with me anymore and what I did was very... low.
    But it wasn't.
    My arguments:
    1. It was a beautiful act but every personal details and places were hidden.
    2.I trusted A and show her these pics in private message - didn't public them on the net.
    3. My girlfriend wasn't shy and she never wanted to hide these pics from our friends - she new she was beautiful and was proud because of that.
    4. disappearing from my life she left me thes pics giving me free hand.
    5. I couldn't even ask her for permission - we have no contact for years.

    And that's all. The saddest think in this story was that acquaintance with A turned out very disappointing.

  2. Perhaps your ex-bf Momo was this kind of guy who doesn't consider sharing nude pics of his ex-girlfriends with friends, strangers or on a porn website. He may even know that it was wrong. Some people even think they can clear the air but the truth is they cannot even see the moleculses of dirt they made by themsleves. They can't or they don't want to. And that is very disappointing.

    You are not the same naive girl you used to be so now you know your hierarchy of values - you keep that in mind and you know you don't want to make friends with this kind of men. You know the dirt in the air and you eliminate it (super wife-house syndrome? lol!)

    My mom usually says: "If 10 people tell you you are drunk - sit down!"

    We learn by making mistakes. Well, most of us. Luckily, you're in majority Jazz.

    Hugs&Kisses

    Cherry

  3. Hello Smulu ... yes the topic was tattoo's but if I were to talk to you about tattoo's then I'm sure that if I wanted to point out a particular design I could find a page with a certain design that I wanted to show you.
    Even unbiased I will; try to shed light on your points.
    1. It was not a beautiful act. If this image was given to you it was given to the singular you, not you and anyone you feel like sharing it with.
    Hidden or not, once you let something out of a hidden place it is no longer hidden. Imagine you tell me a secret and tell me in confidence. I may tell one other person because I trust her, she may well tell one other person because she in her turn trusts her, ad infinitum. Suddenly it is no longer a secret and I wouldn't be surprised if you tried to say A was the only person you ever shared this with. One becomes two, becomes four, becomes eight....

    2. Trust is a wonderful thing and I too trust A with many many things. However as I've just described, in all probability A is not the only one you shared this image with and in truth, nothing digital is 100% safe. Once a picture is out there, it's out there and you have no control of where it ends up.

    3) i think I covered this one in my post. We have your word about who she is and what she felt - or moreover we have your interpretation.

    4) A free hand? Perhaps then it would have been more gentlemanly of you by keeping them to yourself

    5) Since you don't have permission you should realize that the responsibility of respect lies with you and your actions.

    Basically we are talking about public nudity (public because I explained that once it's digit it's out there) and if you want to share naked photographs of yourself well then you have your own cognizance and artistic license but don't be surprised if some of the feedback you get is negative. Sure you may get praise sharing them on a porn site, but the world outside of that may have different values than you. There are social and cultural taboo's on this subject and going one step beyond and sharing the image of another whose permission is questionable, regardless of what you say, is, I believe, morally wrong in most societies.

    In regard to your final sentence, I would correct you. The saddest thing about this story is what you did in sharing something that is morally questionable and you shared with someone assuming their values were aligned with yours.
    You have yourself and your own actions to blame for the consequences.

    Ania
    My ex boyfriend was a red blooded male with many fetishes and I was naive and I only wanted to please him. I lived for them moment and did everything he asked of me which included group intimacy and being filmed doing it. I know he is not a priest and I know his wife, my ex friend, is liberal (my polite way to suggest that she has probably betrayed him as much as he betrays her) and will play along with his fetishes. I have no problem with this, sex and all its associations is great between lovers and even casual acquaintances as long as both sides observe certain rules and abide by social responsibility.

    Yes Ania, experience is a good teacher and slowly it erodes naivety. So we can sleep well at night, we hold onto our own values and idea of what's wrong and right no matter how much followers of a different value class may wish to sway us.

    Hugs n Kisses Sweet Cherry.

  4. I understand you. Just want to add 2 points.
    1. I was a photographer who took this photo. It wasn't given to me but I am an author.

    2. My disappointing is not because A criticized me, but because she didn't give me any chance to explain. She just wrote to me once and forbade me to comment her posts and wrote thet i don't need to write or call her anymore coz she won't answer to me anymore. this reaction wasn't understandable to me.

    I don't blame herself and I don't blame myself. I respect A and find her as a quite wise girl. Wise but not mature. Nothing in REAL life is only black or white. And she will discover this one day.

  5. Be seen as being wise in some people's eyes can really be an indignity. This is a black part.

    If "A" may break in to the discussion, as it's partly about her, she can only add that she received a full explanation before, well reflected in the comments above. I wonder why she did not change her mind...? Why she didn't say "oh, sorry, I judged you badly, please forgive me?" Because the explanation does not change a thing. I am almost sure the explanation does not fit the values hierarchy she believes in - there are many social circles with many points of view and values - some people thinks it's fine to kill a stranger in a street for a small amount of money. The best part of it we can choose the social circle we want to be a part of! And this is a white part if some of you already don't know it.

    In REAL life A has much more human wisdom than one or two may realise. She chose wisely - she knows it even better than before. Her discovery is much more precious than diamonds!

    "A"

  6. Of course
    I respect choices of all people. And I respect A's choice as well.
    But there are some choices which I consider to be very weird and if they are offensive and unfair I just can't be silent.
    But as I've already said I respect A's choice and honestly wish her all the best in her life especially if it will be full of such wise choices and such geat reactions.

  7. The ideas of blogs and interactivity is a choice of many authors to invite comment.
    This topic ends now with no more comments as newer posts arrive. What's done is done and will never be undone.
    Whats said is also said and how we all have been judged, let that to remain so.

    I's going to end it by saying - the way you describe your points 4 & 5.... (Quote)

    4. disappearing from my life she left me these pics giving me free hand.
    5. I couldn't even ask her for permission - we have no contact for years
    (unquote)

    ...does in no way suggest you were the author - indeed this NEW claim seems to come as an after-thought and after several visits to my page where you've said nothing further on this matter.

    Even if you are the author it changes nothing. My ex-boyfriend is the author of some rather embarrassing photographs of me - it does not give him the right to publish and share those with whom he likes.

    The topic remains about respect for others and as you both agree, individual values.
    We all said our feelings, we all read other feelings, we move on and we learn.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.