Ominous chills

Happy Halloween everyone!
I managed to see some of the yearly parade on TV that we have in Kawasaki each year but it was just another day in the office. On Saturday we had a little party for some friends up at the studio but it was a background affair with work continuing on the sets.
Sadly I have to report that other than some really good costumes worn by the crowds over the week-end, we saw no real monsters, ghouls, zombies, demons or ghosts. Perhaps we should be grateful! I am forever hopeful that Hitomi and I may be chosen for parts in any upcoming remake of the Harry Potter series, although please let me be a witch with raven hair and ruby lips and sparks flying from my fingertips. Hitomi can be tempting as the flaming hot succubus since I prefer that myth to our very own Hitomi the shikome, Yokai or Yuki Onna.

I've been playing a few pranks lately and no one seems to have noticed. Sigh!

There was not much dressing up in a spooky way in the Mars on Saturday, for the few that dressed up, they came more as cartoon characters or a pirate or in steam-punk or Lolita goth cos-play. Line dancing Zombie-like to Michael Jackson's 'thriller' was fun.


Winter approaches and I feel flu like symptoms upon me. I'm overdosing on ascorbic acid.

1 comments :: Ominous chills

  1. You girls are always great at dressing-up and having fun together - happy Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.