I screamed something unprintable and I jerked my head back suddenly. Looking up at the ceiling, I felt myself slowly sinking into the bed and simultaneously it felt as if I was also drifting upwards. I was, it seemed, quite weightless and without tether to this world. The taste and smell of hot femininity was everywhere. In each perfumed breath I took I tasted the unmistakable flavor that was both overpowering and at once enrapturing. Then like a long desired for rain falling on a parched land, I felt the gentle osculation's on my tummy of her sweet hummingbird lips. Slowly I reached down and gently I pulled her head up towards me and up she came. She crawled up over me and with that cheeky and goofy smile that I have always loved, her pretty face peeked out at me from beneath the sweaty sheet. With love, with relief, with thanks and with my whole being I pressed my mouth hard upon hers and I kissed her with a fiery passion and then she fell beside me. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes.
No longer was my bed empty. The space was filled by her delicious presence and our hungers sated, we talked.
I drove her away, I more or less accused her of infidelity with a girl called Sumiko, a close friend of hers from college days and I'd said the spark between us was dead on more than one occasion.
I was wrong, so very wrong.
We have been so strong and of course we have had arguments and disagreements but mostly we always sat and talked things through. I have no excuse. I am not on mood changing medications or anything of such a nature to offer in my defense. I was a total bitch and I had it in my head that she wronged me. She left me and suddenly I see how wrong I was. We have talked and she is coming home to me and we will be better than before. I have learned such a valuable lesson and I am so lucky that she loves me enough to take me back.
The eternal flame at the temple of Apollo I thought was extinguished and now I have eyes to see its true beauty and to feel its warmth once again. I am loved by the one I love the most.
I passed my stage one exam in hair care school and the style I chose to prepare was my spaghetti inspired rings from the dinner Hitomi and I had last Saturday evening. I had it fixed in my head how I would create my masterpiece and it finally came to be very close to how I has imagined it. In fact so like the spaghetti it was that I wanted to put ground Parmesan, zucchini, onions, sun dried tomatoes and bell peppers in it but Ayaka san (my practise head) would have none of it.
Please don't eat me!
I have the short front combed down and the rear two thirds are long curled strands curled around and lacquered into place and my teacher really loved it. I was quite proud of my result actually! I had more than a few inquisitive glances as I prepared and started but the result was good. I was given a few pointers in the final analysis and now, true to her promise, Hitomi is going to get this style done ... (evil & wicked laugh).
Actually I can bring her in as a live model as long as she signs the consent form. I love running my fingers through her hair.



Hi Momo!I'm glad to hear you and Hitomi are getting back together. I hope everything works out for you - you deserve it.
Best wishes,
Simon.
Simon B
October 06, 2011 8:42 AMMomo
Great that you are again together with Hitomi:)
Maybe it is the time to appreciate more this relationship and take a lesson from this time you were alone.
Being together can be difficult and can be exciting as well. We just need to choose if we are ready for both and want to be together all the time with bads and goods or only occasionally chosing only high positive emotions.
Being together is not easy.
I Wish luck and luck to all of you.
Marek
Anonymous
October 06, 2011 3:46 PMLike I said in our private talk - I am exteremly happy for you girls! Please take a good care of each other - you belong together and I strongly believe that this new start will bring you to bright common future fulfilled with happiness. Work for it Momo - Hitomi is worth it and you know that.
Hugs&Kisses
Anonymous
October 06, 2011 9:01 PMThank you Simon, Smulu and Ana
Momo
October 07, 2011 6:28 AM