One and one is...

This week, without doubt has been one of the most wonderful and uplifting weeks I can believe that I have ever experienced. I was going to hire some men and a van to go and get Hitomi's things from her little apartment and have them bring everything here but my brother told two of his staff to take his van and do it. Of course I gave them both something extra in their hands for duties beyond their employment contracts. As true gentlemen and loyal employees they didn't want to take my envelopes but I insisted with my big eyes looking into them and I called it a bonus for their excellent work. I must admit it was quite hard work for them as Hitomi and I had packed all of her things in boxes and bags and they had to carry it all down to the van, then once here they had to carry it all up to the utilities bedroom (her ex home studio) where she will sort things out and move things back into 'our' apartment in an organized way.
Hiro embarrassed me by giving her a welcome home hug, which was nice of him but then he told her that I'd been so miserable without her and that her moving back with once more make his sister happy and give her (me) a big smile once again.
I am really going to kick both his shins with my pointed shoes!
Dad phoned and said he was happy that things had worked out.
How does he know?
I thanked him and said that I was truly happy now and then I corrected myself and said that 'we' are truly happy. Dad then told me about Mother and that he knew from the start that she was the one for him and he went on to say that there are certain people that we meet, where everything just falls into place and if both become aware of the harmonies that exist then this is the foundation to create a lasting relationship. It appears with the best of friends, with lovers and for those intending to marry for love. All should also feel this.
I told him that were it possible to choose parents, I could not have chosen better. I told him I loved him very much and I thanked him for everything, even the things I'm not supposed to know that he's done for me.
"How do you know what I may or may not have done?" he asked.
"I am the daughter of the North Wind which means I also belong to a very Patriotic Society." I told him. This was a private reference that perhaps only my Dad understood. He laughed at me in a nice way and suggested that one day we would talk and I may discover which way the wind truly blows.


As promised by my love, she went to the hair school and signed the consent form to be a live model for my hair style. I introduced everyone and Hitomi sat and I started weaving in the extensions before the staff actually styled her hair in my style since I'm not qualified to do so yet.


Hitomi was asked if she would kindly model it on Monday where they have a professional photographer coming in. Hitomi said she'd be delighted.
I could be a stylist for real!
Admittedly though, the staff made a better presentation of her hair than I could have done yet.

At the Mars on Saturday night, I entered and Mar had to look twice to see who followed me into the club. She pointed to me with the finger of one hand and then to Hitomi using a finger on her other hand and wore a look of surprise on her face. I held up two fingers in the familiar peace sign and brought them together, a sign of unison, at which point Hitomi reached up and clasped my fingers in her hand. It was a beautiful gesture on her part and one that made me feel extremely happy and proud.
Mar came from behind the bar and hugged us both and she told us she was so happy for us. We had a lot of smiles and silent applause from the crowd that knew us. It was such a marvelous feeling that I felt like a celebrity. However there were no free drinks, Mar runs a business!
Mar also mentioned Hitomi's hair to which Hitomi proudly said it was one of my creations. My girl makes me feel so damn special. I love her.
Things are back to normal or dare I say better than normal.
We are one!

0 comments :: One and one is...

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.