Jazz says so!
Monday was a day off for both of us and we literally took the car and crossed over the rainbow...
... over the rainbow bridge that is although some of you may see a little something else in there besides seven pretty colors! We didn't end up in Asgard as some would believe the rainbow bridge delivers us to, instead somewhere over the rainbow where skies are blue and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true for us was Disney-world.
I had done my nails especially for the visit and Hitomi and I both dressed up for the occasion. Minnie mouse was the theme. As a skinny Minnie I wonder if I'd be one of Bill Hailey's chicks.
It's a pretty straightforward route from Shibuya. We headed east to Roppongi and picked up the inner circular and from there out onto expressway eleven and that takes us all the way there. This Minnie Driver hunting good will and other riches finally made it to the land of dreams and I would bet with everything that I've got in my pocket you would love it too!
Monday is a good day to visit since the place attracts a lot of people on the week-ends. A single day in the life of... but important nonetheless to just go out there and share precious moments and live in our own little fantasia if just for one day.We had one little girl who wanted to have a photograph taken of herself with us. I didn't like to say that we were not park employees if in case she wondered. So we posed with her and her Mother thanked us. It cost nothing to give the little one a smile.
We ate Mickey Mouse shaped waffles with ice cream for lunch.
Perhaps the macaroni cheese became Minestrone?
I don't know for sure but I do know that she took the Mickey out of all my phobias!
It turned cold as the wind came in off the bay and there was a constant worry of rain but luckily it held off.







You had a fantastic day off. I wish I had one soon :).
The most important deed you did was when you posed for this small girl. You gave a happiness twice - to both of tou and to a child, what is even more important in my opinion.
Take care.
Anonymous
October 26, 2011 4:31 PMWell, well, Minnie Mouse has got two pretty and kind compettitors! I want a picture with you too gilrs, Momo do some photosho magic especially for this little and childish girl please.
Hugs&Kisses Minnie Jazzie
Cherry
Anonymous
October 27, 2011 12:04 AMHi de hi de hi de hi You moocher too.
You had me laughing with that one, it's for an old popular Jazz song called Minnie the moocher.
The movie 'Good will hunting' & the TV show 'Riches' and even the song, 'Everything I got in my pocket', all Minnie Driver - A little easy this blog - do I win a prize?
You are my perfect ideal of Minnie Mouse, In fact I'm fairly sure that if Walt Disney had seen you in his day, Mickey's girlfriend would have been Momo Mouse!
I'm glad you had a wonderful day out together.
Love you both.
Garth
October 27, 2011 3:10 AMThanks Smulu, I hope you get your day soon.
Thanks to you too Ania, I don't know if my artistic skills with Photoshop are quite so intricate! Are you little? (You are taller than I) Are you childish? (Only a complete moron would accuse you of that)
But hey, when we so desire it, we can still dress up and play, why not?
Oh Garth you did so good, well done! You are right. This was a quick and very easy play on words. Try to contain yourself because there is no prize (except I blow you one kiss {just a small one – don’t get too excited}) and also try not opening the bag to let out that cat so often.
Thanks Honey, love you too.
Life is a Minestrone!
Momo
October 28, 2011 8:36 AM