I didn't wake up alone this morning like I had for the last twelve weeks. When I opened my eyes this Monday morning my love was up and about. I heard the soft tones of the radio and I smelled something delicious. Hitomi had woken and was in the kitchen making coffee and warning croissant.
I'd been up late Sunday evening, writing an article at my desk and she had gone to bed at a reasonable time. Several hours had gone by before I finished up and joined her. I quietly crept in and gently snuggled up to her warmth so as not to disturb her. Consequently she was up before me, singing to the radio, smiling and enjoying a new day. I on the other hand, cursing my puffy eyes and my heavy head, struggled out of bed needing a large yawn and a good stretch to make the blood circulate again.
"Something smells delicious." I said to her as I padded my way slowly and with great effort into the kitchen.
"That will be me." She smiled.
"You." I asked moving in close and smelling her neck.
"That will be me making your breakfast you silly girl!"
I tried to take a nice warm croissant from her plate but she turned her body to shield her delicious fare.
"I've prepared a bath, go wash first then you can eat!"
"Bully!" I said to her and sulked off with a sad face to the bathroom. I showered and then sat in my bath.
It's really nice to have someone look after me I thought as I lay in the bubble bath. Actually I could have fallen asleep there. She came in shortly after I'd had time to soak and helped me to cream my skin.
"I must thank you for looking after me so well this morning." I nodded.
"It's a pleasure. It is my way to say that I am happy to be home and that I love you and that I always have."
I held her tightly in my arms and whispered important things in her ear and I told her that I won't ever be bad to her again and she said she believed me.
I sincerely hope that's a promise I can uphold.
We spent so much time reaffirming our love in the bathroom that I had to rush breakfast. She ordered the taxi while I was gulping down, rather than enjoying my coffee.
I was still applying my makeup as the three of us were crossing the city,
Three?
Oh I forgot to tell you all. When Hitomi moved back in, so did Monsieur Bear and several more of her soft toys. We dropped Hitomi off at the hair school for her school studio shoot and I carried on to my work.




As you know I've out and about and quite busy over the last few months and now I get a chance to be at home and relax once one.
I've caught up on your blogs and it looks like you've had a real bad time and thankfully your friends helped you through that, but more importantly you are back the the lovely happy smiling Momo that I've known for the last 10 years.
Actually you were horrible when I first met you (blog that sometime!) but since Hitomi has been in your life - well, life has been a lot of smiles for you and I am so glad you have each other once again.
My best wishes to you both and your family
Garth
October 12, 2011 7:53 PMThank you Garth and I hope you get time to relax at home for a little while now.
Blog about our first meeting?
I could write a book on it ha ha but you know it only began in the rain and shadows and as I write this I suddenly think of Dreamscape - do you gave a copy still?
Thanks for your good wishes and take care my dear friend.
Momo
October 13, 2011 12:56 AM