
A horizontal candle has recently doubled the pleasures that there are to be had but there are consequences when both ends burn. Two souls holding back the night and creatures of vision that we are perhaps do not notice the deeper shadows hidden in the dancing shadows cast by the strange candle. A blending of 'was and when' as two clasped hands passed along the stairs and finally eye to eye, the beauty of depth is realized as love lay bleeding and the rise of lust was embraced. The molding of China clay became putty in my hands as I searched for form and art of a sensual and fluid nature.
Monsieur Balzac clearly declared that it is not just morality and culture, but it is also of time and sadly my time is right now. In shedding some candlelight upon the funnel I hear him say "To arrive at the truth Momo, use whatever literary device seems capable of giving the greatest intensity of life to your characters."
I smiled at him and said that the life of the characters around me, while mostly mundane do have moments of noteworthy intensity to which he smiled and simply observed the wallpaper.
"It is red with an embossed golden texture threaded throughout" I said to him pointing out the obvious.
He wagged his finger at me and said "Ah but it is so much more Momo. It is here and it is now and as you point out in a quote, the 'time' is of utmost importance. In this now it reflects not only the occupants and their taste but also you since you are here."
"La Fille aux yeux d'or?"
"Non, non, mademoiselle, je vois les yeux de noir!" He laughed.
He made quite a good point and perhaps a darker consumption lies in waiting.
A little Princely cream with diamonds and pearls lets me know that it's my time and I have already been to the wire. The spin-off stalker once more searches her Angel! More cream later!
My eyes were dark as I glanced in my mirror on Saturday morning and no amount of peach concealer seemed to hide it! I did my best and drove over to the studio. Whilst out shopping yesterday I had decided to buy her a 'La Perla gift set' comprising of the 'black label lingerie' and the 'j'aime la nuit' perfume set. As I admired that fact of what a beautiful gift this would make, I yielded to temptation and I did buy two of them. I think I'm allowed to treat myself occasionally!
Hitomi had gone out to get the cake when I arrived and so I had a beer and a chat with some of the other girls. When Hitomi arrived back she gave me a strange look and then showed us all the cake. It was a beautiful but simple delicate cream sponge with a little icing. The girls decorated it and Hitomi asked me if I was alright. I am thinking shin kicking - why am I so aggressive lately?
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"You look like you haven't slept for a week!" and she reached out and gently touched the soft and sensitive areas around my puffy eyes, She gently massaged out along my eyebrows and around and under my eyes and her touch felt wonderful in so many ways, even my eyes appreciated it. She then brought over some mint facial cream from the makeup table and applied that under my eyes and they at once appeared much better in the dressing mirrors. She said she had some eye patches at home and she'd give me some later.
Chizuru duly arrived to what she thought was a shoot and instead received a birthday surprise.
While we were having some photos taken of the birthday girl eating her birthday cake, Hitomi deliberately nudged Chi and her intended mouthful of cake on her spoon went on her nose instead which had everyone laughing.
"See Momo, I put cream on you and I put cream on Chi too!" Hitomi laughed as she put some on her own nose too. The atmosphere was one of fun and relaxed enjoyment. It has been too long since I was in her company and I felt like this.
After our little party I drove Hitomi home and she gave me some eye patches that she assured me will cure my tired eyes. I said thanks and if she wasn't too busy, could I buy her dinner?
We ended up in 'Ivo', a lovely little Italian restaurant on the third floor at the junction of Meiji dori and Yasukuni dori, not far from my strange recent hauntings.
Over bowls of fine and delicious spaghetti we talked of this and that and the mention of my exam in hair school came up and my search for inspiration. As a joke Hitomi suggested that I weave the spaghetti in as extensions and call it an Italian job.
I robbed her of her mini pun {pun} as I looked at my bowl and said it was a great idea.
"Are you serious?" she asked, a little shocked.
"Well not woven in but look, the spaghetti lies in my bowl in rings, I'm going to do a ringlet style."
I felt quite clever in how she had helped me to look and find my inspiration and I leaned back on my chair with a huge smile of self-congratulation and perhaps a hinted dressing of relief in that I'd found my direction.
Hitomi laughed at me and shook her head.
"If you can do that and pass, I'll let you do my hair!" she said.
"Is that a challenge or you looking for a free hair style?" I laughed.
"Seriously Mo, you can!"
I admitted to her than when she'd asked me to stay at her place I had wanted to so much and I had no idea why the 'no' had slipped out of my mouth.
She nodded. I don't know if that was a nod of acceptance of my confession or one of understanding or one of any other emotion.
"You have twice asked me to stay the night with you. It is now my turn. Will you stay the night with me?" I asked."
It seemed a long time before she answered me, a time for her eyes to stare right though me and deep inside my soul. Eyes that I hoped would see the genuine love I feel for her still.
"Yes", she nodded as she gave me that delicious goofy smile of hers, "And I am really glad you asked me, thank you".
I wanted to sneeze, I wanted to hold her in my arms, hell, I wanted to throw her on the table and kiss her madly. I paid the bill and our dessert was had at home.
Oh Life!
It's bigger than the distance in our eyes and the lengths that we go to and I am saying too much or perhaps not enough. The heavenly whispers and her laughs and the songs she sang give me that high that I so vainly looked for elsewhere.
I have lost faith and I have lost her but these moments are the gulping drink of the girl alone in the desert upon finding an oasis.
May I forever be in my mirage!
Addendum: I was looking at the new Blogger dynamics and I lost my template. I don't have a back-up of it on this new computer of mine and perhaps it is too much trouble to find it on my back up drives or in fact my old Vista machine.
I found the old template that I used for my old blog site, Jazz-Journals. I will go with this one.
Expect a new header soon!

Nice Dream. I wish i had suck one like this :)
By the way - I changed my domain hosting so please check if my new address works and give me a message.
it is: www.smulu.pl
Anonymous
October 04, 2011 3:41 AMIf it is a dream, then I clearly state it. You have not understood the way I write yet.
Momo
October 04, 2011 6:20 AMYes it was real, but the way you described this moment of ... pasion ... of feelling a need to be close together is like a poetry. For me just like a dream. i had such moments in the past and now i decided to have it again.
Anonymous
October 04, 2011 9:18 PM