I'm not really sure how it all started.
A week ago the angels had gone to an exhibition with their cousin and Aunt and so I'd spent the day with Hitomi and Nia up at the studios. I'm always happy to be with them both even though I don't do much except hair, makeup and make tea! But since I had no work of my own to do it was a pleasure to share that time. At lunch we enjoyed a local restaurant, Hitomi and I both opted for the prawn salad and Nia had chosen a nice looking cucumber and crab salad.
After lunch we met up with Tatako, our latest model and I enjoyed watching her good work from the background while Hitomi photographed her and Nia sat at the console.
Please see samples of Tatako's good work at my page.
On Friday night I was sick while cooking evening meal and I went instead to rest while Hitomi finished cooking and fed the girls. I had a restless and painful evening. The night was so bad that Hitomi slept on a futon in the lounge. By Saturday morning I had developed a bad fever and I couldn't keep anything in my tummy. Even water came back! My sweet called the doctor and he said that I had a viral infection and I was taken to the hospital to be on the safe side since I couldn't even take water. I had a drip placed into my arm to rehydrate me. The nurse had to try three times to get that in my arm. She said I was superwoman because the needle bent. It hurt when I laughed!
They kept me in for almost five days because no matter what they did I couldn't keep anything in my tummy so I was also being fed nutrients and given my medication by drip too! I just had the desire to suck on mints and I wanted to clean my teeth all the time because my mouth tasted awful. Nia at least brought me some mouthwash from the pharmacy when she came. By Wednesday I felt a lot better and I actually managed to keep down the dry toast I'd eaten.I'd missed the girls going back to school but Hitomi was there for them and Nia looked after studio business.
Nia has been a Godsend really in all that she does for us.
I came home Thursday afternoon. Nia came to pick me up and drive me home because Hitomi had a wedding reception to cover.
The angels were happy to see me when they arrived home from school and I got lots of 'gentle' cuddles. I'm slowly starting to get my strength back now but I'm still very careful what I eat.
Teru came over to see me and he sat with us for a while. He wished me well and good health and then he asked Sumomo how she felt at school. They talked mathematics for a while and for the moment he assures me there in no need for extra schooling. I take his word in these matters. She explained well to him as I listened to her describe her current mathematical studies. I was very pleased with her ability to answer.

Hello Dear,
I've dropped by and I see you were sick. I'm so sorry to hear that and glad you're ok now! Please, treat yourself well.
I feel happy for Sumomo - she may become a math genius in the future - who knows?? My fingers are crossed for The Angels' educational success. I'm sure they will be able to climb the highest mountains!
I've also read your "A bitter cup" post which made me really touched. I'm so sorry for your sweet and cheerful Hitomi - she's so lucky to have you by her side. Also, I'm full of respect for Hitomi's determination in fighting for her father's love and acceptance. I wouldn't have enough strenght, I would be too afraid of tears and pain it'd cause. Hitomi acted very brave and I feel ahamed now, it made me think - maybe I should learn from her? I hope Hitomi will find, sooner or later, a true connection with her Father. Please, support her as much as you can (I know you will!).
I send you both, hugs and kisses.
Take care.
Ania.
Anna
September 11, 2012 4:24 AMAll well again now thanks so much Cherry.
Sumomo has found confidence within herself and she feels she she can understand it now. She listens carefully at school and discusses math with me when she returns home. Teru even allowed her to text him if she feels that she may have a problem or even if she simply wants to show-off! I think they are good friends.
Hitomi's father has a right to his opinion and we sat in his house. We have never had acceptance. I would have thought any parent would be happy that their child finds love, finds a home, starts a successful business and even becomes part of a family.
Hitomi says he father would be happy if she lived with a guy who treated her badly rather than be happy with me (because boy-girl is normal).
She is living her life as part of our family, others can choose to accept or reject - it will not change us.
Thanks for your comment Ania.
Kiss kiss
Momo
September 18, 2012 5:53 AM