Oh to know

Oh look she came back!
A little rest and recuperation was all that was needed. I do apologize but sometimes some of us just have to close the door and leave it closed until we are ready
In this last month I've done a favor for my old promotions company when my old friend Yoshi from Yoshie telephoned and asked me if I would stand for Sym motorcycles and scooters at the motor-show. Apparently their PR office asked especially for me because I have stood for them for the last couple of years and for them to think kindly of me and ask for me specifically is a very great compliment that flatters me immensely.

Htomi is busy as usual and business is fine.
The Angels are doing well at school and hum-drum days are running at a perfectly average speed.

Spring fights through this winter early this year and new life wakes from such cold sleeping slumbers to remind the world that her true color is green.

Thank you for the messages of hope that some of you have sent to me but I really feel this blog is analogous in many ways to the battle of Frogs and Mice. Even though the Mice are victorious, come the crabs the Mice retreat, and the single day's war ends when the sun goes down!

1 comments :: Oh to know

  1. Good to see you back Momo.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.