
Her hair is soft black silk flowing through my fingers and her eyes are black opals peeking into my soul. I sink another Martini and save my olive for last. She's watching me. She knows it and I know it so why do we waste so much time in elaborate rituals? What the hell! I point to her as I bite the olive from my cocktail stick and beckon her. Oh great! She plays coy! I ask the maid what she drinking and tell her to give her another. I take mine over to her and sit and am melted by her bright, fiery eyes. She knows why she chose this bar and I certainly know why I'm here! She sips her white rum so slowly, her movement, a slow cascade of desire. I lead her to the shadow light of the dance-floor. I just wanted to hold her close to me, to melt and flow with her. The kitten becomes a tigress and paws don't pause. Neons disappear in the rear-view!

Car headlights silhouette her against the rooms closed drapes. The room is silent save for the rain hiss from outside. But she moves gracefully to the music of our souls. The sound of a racing heart and suddenly it is stilled! The silence is broken by the noise of locking lips and a scrape of skin against skin. The stillness disturbed by impatient hands pressing you into the soft folds. Her perfume is delicate across our sighs. The taste of your own name upon her lips is the most magical of spells. A sudden rip, a torn blouse and the slap of her hand against my thigh tell me of her urgent need. My nails dig deep but my willpower sinks deeper. I give, you give and we both take what we need. The mix of pale innocence and a flirtatious scarlet create a passionate pink under the pressure of our kiss. It would be nice to just stay close for a long time and I mean more than just the dawn. She looks so beautiful as she sleeps. But all too soon the blinds are opened and the light separates us as well as the slats.The bees collect more pollen after visiting so many flowers.
We're all free to choose who we love. Whether she/he is from the same or opposite sex. All we want is a respect and understanding from people. It's your choice, sis, and I do respect what you do in life. The choices you made will lead you to your dreams as well. All I wanted to see is that, you're happy with what you're doing....*hugs and kisses*
April Faith
April 11, 2008 9:18 PMThis description of an impromptu love scene would excite the emotions of any red-blooded girl or man. It certainly caused me to dream. In my case I am a lonely man who desires such a romance, except it must be in the arms of a beautiful woman.
I once collected pollen from the most beautiful flower in the garden. Since that time her petals have faded and blown away in the wind. I am still hoping she will buzz me again.
Sashi
April 11, 2008 9:18 PM