I am the tourist gurl for sure but not blond!
I was in Kobe on Saturday and will be again on Tuesday for a couple of days.
I had an interview all set up in Kobe with some of the entrants for the 'Kobe Collection' that will open this September and they were such fun and the interviews fell into jovial fun as some of the rivals teased each other. It was relaxed and informal and I had some nice samples to view as a sneak preview to their idea themes for the autumn/winter collections.
I picked up a casual dress from wonderwall just for something comfortable around the house or in this case, hotel while I was in Roppongi last week. I wore it for the evening while I ate in my room and I slipped it on again after my evening shower to do a little more work on my computer and I eventually lay down to sleep. When I woke in the morning I don't know what had happened. Had I walked and fought in my sleep? The lower edges of it had frayed.I still had the receipt and on Sunday I took it to their outlet across the bay in Osaka and they very kindly replaced it for me. They are such wonderful people.
Instead of returning home on Sunday morning I met up with my old friend Ayumi, who was visiting with her brother in Osaka. Once I knew she was in the same area on the same weekend that I was it just made sense to meet up!
Blur - The Universal
We spent the day at Universal theme park just catching up and sharing news.
This last week has flown by quite quickly and I wanted to do so much more than I have really achieved but more than anything else I wanted to throw myself into my work and make sure that I was missed during my time off. I wanted to spend time with Hitomi since next weekend will see her go on tour again!
My sweet and dear old friend Ayu was the focus point of my interest for Sunday and we really enjoyed our day together since talking on the phone just the other week. For ¥5800 (US$60) we had a single day studio pass for everywhere.




I told her that Hitomi and I had met our old friend Terutaka and had dinner with him and suddenly I realized that this was last June! I hadn't really seen him since last year. Disappointingly she hadn't seen him for three years. She said I could pass on her number to him and I just sigh at how things were and how they all change in the blink of an eye!
There was a time the three of us were always together. Where did those days go?
Ayu and I strengthened our bonds again and neither of us wants to be strangers again. Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
Do you have any blog problems?
Is anyone having problems upon visiting my blog?
I've had one complaint of pop-ups and my first thought is that this person has been infected by a spyware or adware. I have checked my blog in several different browsers. IE had no problems.
Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, all show me all OK!
I do know that Blogger had some re-direct problems and I quote from their page...
Custom domain users are reporting that traffic to their blog's Blogspot URL is inserting a redirect warning notifying users that they are leaving Blogger. Previously, no warning was issued and visits to the Blogspot URL were automatically re-routed to the user's Custom Domain.
Blogger engineers are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. We apologize for the issue, and will update this post when it is fixed.
Update, 6/22: This has been fixed.
I also see other blogs that suffer pop-ups from some widgets. The only external 'widget' I really use is outbrain and I've never heard of any problems from these great people and their widgets.
Please do report any unusual activity to me.




Hi
Very nice blog and very sexy photo
But...
Congratulation
nina
nina
June 23, 2009 4:50 PMI see that you had very nice trip! Yes, working girl, enjoy your leisure time as often as you can.
People who were really good friends before, they don't have to be good friend now. Everybody is changing - it is process we can't stop. Good memories are still alive in our minds and we would like to fix these lost relationships. Maybe it's time to call Terutaka...? "It takes two to tango", I don't know what takes three, but you know what I mean. All of us have to feel a desire to be a good friends again.
About blogger: I had problems too: my "Fire" photo disappear and I had to replace it. If you want I can send you a message I've got from blogger. But I haven't noticed any other problems.
And, finally, about your last post and what of your post I like the most. It is hard question and I haven't answered till now because I've been thinking how to say what I feel.
Short or longer? It doesn't matter. I like you write posts which make me think. If I read one of your post and I still think about what you wrote after a few hours later, then I think "wow, it is really good post!".
Sometimes I read your posts a few times to really understand what you mean, because I don't want dissappoint you in my comment, but I like read your post so it is pleasure for me.
Sure I like your photos - everyone likes beautiful faces ;)
More personal or more philosophical? You know I like both of them. First ones I like because I like to know what;s going on with you, in your life and second ones I like because it makes me think.
Ah, and please, donit forget about your crazy sense of humour what I really like :D
If I write a post... and I feel dissapointed (I mean mainly my english level, haha!) sometimes I feel that I have to improve it, so I go to blogger, posts editing, I find my mistakes and improve it. If I feel that I like my post, I can write another one, not earlier.
Please, write for yourself, if you are satisfaced what and how you wrote, then, it will be shown in your post, style of writing. Your readers will feel it.
Remember that you are fantastic blogger and fantastic person - you can be really proud of your blog :)
Hugs :)
Ania
June 23, 2009 4:57 PM