After arriving in the middle of nowhere to meet with a man from nowhere to talk about something that could have led to nowhere but fortunately did not, Hitomi and I found getting back home from nowhere was much, much harder than arriving here. The road to nowhere has no more tears and is far from the 'budokan hall' but it was as easy to get here as allowing the current to take you over that waterfall. Swimming back was met with the same difficulty that spawning salmon have!
The trains ran back every half hour and we missed the first one by five minutes and then missed the next one because we went for some coffee and it had both arrived and departed early. The next one didn't come at all because of some staff problem and the one after that was ten minutes late. Ten long minutes doesn't sound too bad if you can manage to forget the first ninety freezing cold minutes, except that those late minutes made it was late enough to miss the connection into Tokyo and so more delays. I wonder how much of our lives we actually waste waiting for planes, trains and buses! My Friday morning appointment at the hospital was routine and it's becoming more painful mentally than physically. Perhaps I'll ask that my next appointment include a psychiatrist! They may have better luck at finding something inside my head than the MRI. My stars! I'm such a cynic
The video is a Korean band, "After School" and the story behind the song is....
... Supposedly a lesbian love triangle! I don't think so from the lyrics! But it's a nice song and a good dance routine.

Momo, going to "nowhere" bears a big brave.
Great to know you went there and you got back from there. Whatever "nowhere" is you are strong mentally woman who are always cope with both good and bad moments.
Ania
February 14, 2010 6:14 PM