Relapse, don't do it!

'Miss Hap' seemed to get a little better from the cold she caught after our return from Awaji.
I've been in the office and out on appointments for most of the week but Hitomi's sister, Nanako has been staying with us and continues to stay with us because still there are ongoing structural repairs to the building next to her. She just can't sleep during the day because of all the noise and then go to work at night feeling refreshed. Our apartment is very quiet and so she is well rested and has been looking after Hitomi.
I'm sure Hitomi has loved the attention. She went into work on Monday and then on Tuesday afternoon she felt really sick again. It appears that she she's had a relapse with her throat choking on razor blades, a high fever and lack of energy.
Nanako and I cooked up some 'okayu' (rice porridge) and Nanako made her famous hot ginger drink. Osamu, Nanako's man called for the evening and spent time with us all. I think he's a little shy with three ladies around him, especially us three crazies!
I seem to be chained to the office twelve to fifteen hours a day now.
I keep promising myself a new vocation, a lady of leisure sounds ideal!







Sometimes it's good just to have fun and make moments into memories.
When I find that I'm out working so many hours I have to make sure that the moments at home or spent with the one I love are made all the more meaningful!

0 comments :: Relapse, don't do it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.