Sleepless in Shibuya

Hitomi has recovered and is now her usual self again.
Nanako has gone back home and I had hoped to spend a little time on our apartment trying to make it look more homely and less like a disaster zone and keeping the aid workers out on the other side of the door!
Of course they may enter if they want to help me with my house cleaning.

Work has been never ending this week and I even had to work the Saturday which is something I don't often do but they were my own follow-ups that I had to chase and make appointments for and so I have to fit into their schedules which hopefully come before my deadlines (laughs) and not infringe too much on my beloved weekends.

I did get an hour free on Thursday morning to call in to have Maestro trim my hair. Then as soon as he was done - I photographed it at the office because I left my camera in my other bag and my cell phone camera seems to have the shakes. Later at home I put my hairpiece in. A lot of people think it is my own.

When I arrived home on Saturday, Hitomi had cooked a nice Yakisoba with veggies and pork slices. Hiomi's cooking isn't excellent, it's probably a poor average but this meal was excellent. She had really done well and she knew it by the way my eyes lit up in delight after my first taste.
I 'wolfed it down!' Each mouthful a succulent and deliciously mouth-watering explosion of taste across my taste buds. (You can tell I enjoyed it, right?)
I was too tired to go out to the Mars and she seemed a little disappointed and so we compromised. We went down to the 'Aldgate' for a couple of beers before it started filling up for the English premier soccer league started on the big screen TV.


















We went home and I sat at my desk doing the household accounts and she said she was watching the late movie but was chatting on the phone. I went to bed at 10:00 because I was up at 5am on Saturday morning and I was due to wake again at the same time on Sunday.
I laid in bed and could not sleep. I was warm and comfortable and very tired but I could not sleep!
I went to the kitchen and made hot milk and drank it while listening to Hitomi chatting still on the phone.
I got back into bed and tried again.
I don't know what's wrong but slowly the time crept up to 1am and still sleep eluded me and still I could hear her on the phone.
It's then that I must have fallen asleep because I was dreaming about the drinks machine at work and I was pressing the buttons for cola but I kept getting plum juice and it was always leaking all over the floor making everything so sticky!
I was looking at the clock again and it was 3am. Again it seemed that I cannot sleep and I even doubted that I had slept even though I'd had the dream. I couldn't hear Hitomi or the TV so I imagine she was sleeping in the chair.
I was dreaming again. I was in a building with a school friend and we were in school uniform. She stole something and was carrying it out of the building as if it was really hers. I was hoping that the people in the building weren't going to accuse me. Then I turned around and she had left the box and was carrying a basket tray filled with money. We raced to out to our old childhood warehouse hideout (a derelict building that we used to hang around in during school days). Some other friends of ours from school were trying to enter and join with us but we denied them because I didn't want them to see what my friend had done!
What do these dream interpretations mean?
I was looking at my clock and it was suddenly 4:30am. I felt again that I could not sleep and perhaps I hadn't sleep much at all, I was still and just didn't move a muscle.
I woke up again when my alarm sang its song to me.
I staggered, barely awake to my shower and noticed that she was asleep on the couch. By the time I'd left the shower she had moved and jumped into bed.
Strangely even though I felt I had hardly a wink, it seems that I had a good day behind my three layers of concealer.

But I do feel the overall fatigue of this week and with a new shoot coming up this week I want to look humanly moist and not look like a dried up old prune!

0 comments :: Sleepless in Shibuya

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.