For a fistful of roses

For the last couple of days I have had time on my hands and so I've really taken time to clean my home thoroughly. The music played loudly and I sang as I worked and once completed, I sat back with a nice cup of tea and felt quite satisfied. I was tired but glowed with that 'feel-good' feeling radiating from within.


I have surrounded myself with roses, adding a string of roses to the bed, wearing rose motif clothes and even doing my nails but now I have changed again and have gone with a Kitty-chan nail design.


I also want to try creating a table for images in HTML and so that's the predominant reason for the mention of my nails. Now let's see how it goes!








Well that seemed easy enough!

I'm having a scan and a series of tests in the hospital tomorrow and Friday. I'll be back by Saturday.

2 comments :: For a fistful of roses

  1. Hope your scan and tests go well.

  2. Thanks QM

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.