Two weeks passed quickly and silently in an almost unnoticeable manner.
I had thought many times whilst out shopping or sitting on buses that when I arrive home I will open my computer and post another blog. It is as if the fates would conspire against me and something always came up, usually a phone call or my brother or even Hitomi wanting something. The possibility also exists that I became quite lazy in my sudden freedom and I hardly did anything unless it needed to be done.
At first, after quitting my position from the office, it seemed like leave. I had the time to do the things that I wanted to do and to have the time to relax and to really let go. It was as if the holiday season had descended upon me. Admittedly it has taken a little time for me to really realize that it's all over now. I don't miss the routines because I never really had any and work was so constantly changing my appointments and schedules that it seemed like I was living with an actual chaos theory but suddenly the hum-drum normal everyday routines of housework, shopping and the plain matter-of-fact ordinary and dare I say mundane things have fallen upon me. I do miss my old office for so many reasons but that chapter of my life is done.
She has been doing a lot of modeling work for a clothes outlet recently, lucky girl.
On Wednesday I was in the hospital for blood tests and I happened to glance in an old magazine, January's gossip magazine actually, about proposed changes to the map of the skies in terms of astrology. I don't suppose they will actually change the skies and the stars themselves, they will just simply acknowledge that the sun actually does drop into a thirteenth constellation on its yearly voyage across our skies. According to the magazine that I read, the Sun travels from the constellation Scorpio and moves into Sagittarius, but due to the constant motion of the cosmos, the Sun enters, for just a few days of the year, the star constellation 'Ophiuchus' before entering Sagittarius, thus the thirteenth sign of the Zodiac, which is called Ophiuchus the Serpent Holder.
Apparently the new Zodiac will be as follows:
ARIES * APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS * MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI * JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER * JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO * AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO * SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA * OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO * NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS * NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS * DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN * JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS * FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES * MARCH 12 - APRIL 18
TAURUS * MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI * JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER * JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO * AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO * SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA * OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO * NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS * NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS * DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN * JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS * FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES * MARCH 12 - APRIL 18
You can see at once that Scorpio has been reduced to to mere six days which would belie the fact that the magazine clearly states that the sun only crosses into that 13th constellation for a few days, here they are saying it is only in Scorpio for a few days, six in fact according to that new revised listing. I am not a great fan of astrology and I can see that my birthday, August 17 which was a Leo, remains within Leo and so I guess all the attributes associated with my star sign remain with me. Hitomi on the other hand is November 13 and so she is no longer a Scorpio but in fact would become a Libra under the new system.
Has your sign changed and if so how do you feel about it?
I have taken some freelance work with a translation company until I can be certain of my future direction in which I wish to proceed. My work so far for them has been has been the translation of English audio-visual soundtracks for the purposes of creating sub-titles.
Has your sign changed and if so how do you feel about it?
I have taken some freelance work with a translation company until I can be certain of my future direction in which I wish to proceed. My work so far for them has been has been the translation of English audio-visual soundtracks for the purposes of creating sub-titles.

Nice to see your post again.
I don't believe in astrology at least not yet. I am a Scorpio born in November 13 the same as Hitomi. So if now I am Libra then does that mean that the attributes and personalities associated with the stars shall change as well? I remember visiting a site which contains a description of what each star can say about a person!
Well it doesn't matter to me as I am not a firm believer in this.
Anyway I just passed by to say that I will be away for a month starting wednesday and I will so much miss reading your blog.
Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors dear Momo.
Take care.
Andrew
March 08, 2011 2:41 AMIf we go to a site: At random and through Google I find:
http://www.soulindia.com/12signes/scorpio_txt/scorpio_txt.html
I am not going to compare the attributes with a thousand other sites that would tell me all the nice things about Scorpio (although that would be worth checking out!), it says:
A Scorpio seeks perfection and has a strong sense of own worth; a Scorpio disdains mediocrity. As an intuitive and lucid person, a Scorpio has confidence in his own judgment. A Scorpio is tenacious.
Now I'm sure all those that were (past tense) born under Scorpio may be tempted to say "Yes, that's a perfect description of me", I think we would tend to agree with any nice things said about us:
So Andrew, that was you and Hitomi.... but now...
You can read all the nice things said about you under Libra:
http://www.soulindia.com/12signes/Libra/libra.html
You are both still nice!
Momo
March 11, 2011 1:27 AMI'm now a pisces? Craziness. I have always been an Ares and always will be! :-)
Sparks
March 17, 2011 2:35 AM