The TV news downstairs showed more pain and tragedy from back home although a single positive relief as two survivors were rescued from the wreckage. My heart feels wrecked and my sincere condolences for all who have suffered loss and grief. I hope for good and dedicated work to reconstruct our ravaged nation.
We drove up to Hollywood again so dad and I could see the walk of fame and the world famous Grauman's Chinese theater. It is such a strange feeling to place my hands into the hand-prints of stars from the movies or to stand where for a single moment, they stood.
I stood in the places of my favorites, Michael Jackson, Will Smith, Johnney Depp, Tom Hanks, the very sexy Richard Gere, Harrison Ford and of course, everyone's favorite, Donald Duck. It was also great to see other people looking at such sacred and iconic stones in the floor and watching their reactions, smiles and gestures.Did I say I was going to see the stars?
I saw Wonder woman and Marilyn and I actually met Batman and the Catwoman although it wasn't Michael Keaton or Michelle Pfieffer, these guys just dress up for the photographs.
Oh Batman, you've rescued me from those terrible villains, thank you, you've always been my favorite hero!
I had to go back to the car pool and sit in the car for a while and just rest after about two hours on my feet. I felt quite dizzy really. It must be my being in such close proximity to all these stars! On Wednesday I have an afternoon visit back at the SBI and then Thursday we fly home.
I was supposed to be working in Osaka this weekend but of course with what's happened back home I think the event should be canceled.
I'll do a photo spread this weekend so you can see more pictures.

0 comments :: Move with the stars
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.