I finally got into Hitomi's 'danger' set - although it was just to clean it.
Yes I do get on my hands and knees with cleansing materials and make sure everything is clean!
As you can see, Hitomi is very likely to chain me up somewhere especially when I'm looking to link. It's something I could grow to like.
Abe went over to the studios last Friday and had a couple of shoots taken by Hitomi while I took the angels to a music concert.
I put some of her excellent work in my 'Abe folder' and I thank her a lot for allowing me to share.
Please do visit my page and select the 'Abe' Album.
The company that I used to do audio/visual translation work for last year have replied my recent e-mail inquiry quite quickly and fortunately they do have some work that they can offer me. That will certainly help contribute to our household expenses.

0 comments :: Danger
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.