Nia was with us already because she's helping out at the studio in a part time capacity
We had her dress in the school outfit of her choice and we too tried a couple on for size.
Aww, you don't want to read me so let's get on with looking at the images and seeing the album.
Nia, Misaki, Tomomi, Hitomi
To see samples of Misaki's good work, click my link!
In the "Recent shares visible to you" click the album named Misaki.
EDIT Oct 13 2012: Misaki album now deleted.
EDIT Oct 13 2012: Misaki album now deleted.
In studio three, Nia and Hitomi have been busy creating a new set. I just have a feeling of being caged when I look at the finished product. It gives me the chills!






0 comments :: School daze
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.