Little precious moments

How lovely those little delicate beauties are as I look upon them with great admiration and even desire. I was surrounded by such a vast assortment upon which to feast my eyes, such a dazzling display bedazzled me. They are treasures for my accessories drawer and I really enjoyed buying quite a few things at Sheary Bijou.
I usually buy a couple of little things each month so that over time I collect a large and colourful range.
If you happen to browse that site to which I've linked and view some of the items, especially in the first two categories of wedding goods and the hair accessories (each under the percentage off collections), I think you'll see a very familiar face behind some beautiful products.
We know that Coco Channel isn't quite leaning towards the minimalist persuasion with her motto of "Remove one piece of jewellery before you leave home." She was in fact just helping everyone avoid looking like a Christmas tree filled with ornaments.

If you stand amidst Sheary Bijou's wonderful displays then your temptation to buy things will be severely tested and then when you finally yield to such a seductive tantalization you will soon amass a pretty little collection and the next time you leave home, despite Coco Channel's insistence to remove just one single item, you'll find that we may want be adding at least two more instead!
These bijou are nowhere near as expensive as clothes and with just a few small accessories you can brighten up and freshen a wardrobe so that even when you wear the same outfit that you wore two weeks ago, by adding in different accessories you can give the whole look something new and make a major difference to the overall presentation.









0 comments :: Little precious moments

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.