Give me a ring

It has been without a doubt a lovely day.
The sun is shining to warm our hearts and announce the coming of summer.

It's been a few days that grew into a few weeks where i thought I should sit and do a blog but something always came along with a larger priority.
I promise not to mention the fact that I twisted my ankle and use it as an excuse. It would not stop me writing!
 
Hitomi and her crew are preparing for another gallery exhibition which will hopefully shine more light on her good work. I, on the other hand am working extremely hard - I took the angels to see the circus.

We saw..... (list)...
The trapeze artists and some preforming poodles, I love watching animals do tricks.
Then it was tricky peoples turn, first the acrobats with the see-saw or maybe we call them tumblers and then came the jugglers three in synchronization and then as a trio throwing and sharing the clubs.
Then the suspended girls - ribbon girls on ropes and in metal hoops suspended from the roof had us gasping in awe. Kindness to animals again, first a performing bear, then cats jumping over walls and thru hoops (and we thought only dogs can do that - I mean household cats) Then came bigger cats, leopards or some feline like that (cats with spots). Then the elephants and finally they sent in the clowns. The angels and I laughed so much our sides hurt (/list).

Yoshi called and has offered me work on the custom car show next month - if I want it.
If I want it? "Yes, yes, yes please." I say.
Next month I will spend Sunday the 9th at the custom car show at the seaside stage in Sakai.

0 comments :: Give me a ring

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.