What an amazing day...

A fun couple of days for Thursday and Friday as Nanoko and Yoshi organized and new faces get together in Numazu, a small city just west of Tokyo. Nanoko came up with several models from Kobe and several of us from the Tokyo office made our way there and we all met up at the Tokyu hotel, overlooking the Kano River were we all shared nice cozy rooms. I was sharing with Nanko herself because I think she wanted to share interesting times she used to have when she and Hitomi worked together. That girl can talk!

Once we'd settled in we were all given our lovely little uniforms to wear for the photo op at lunch and the video shoot for an upcoming music video and then the cars came and took us out to the Tsuji studios that had been hired for the couple of days we were there. Because of the number of girls there I think we spend more time chatting with each other in the rest area or having our make up done than time actually in front of camera. We met some well established models and it I found it quite interesting to get some of their perspectives and advice for my little foray into this world.

In a such a vocation sometimes we can be taught skills just for the sake of the camera. I was taught a little pole dancing and before you all get excited, I wasn't that good and how could I be after just 30 minutes? I did learn how to hang on to the pole quite successfully without any hands and be comfortable about it.

The following shots are either taken with my own phone-camera or that of the other girls but the last ten of the shots in my sequence and the header are published here with a great many thanks to my wonderful talent agency. Thanks Yoshie.
I am trying out a little gallery insert from Pictobrowse  which allows you to embed images from Flickr or Picasso albums.

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


After a wonderful seafood dinner on Thursday Evening, Nanoko and I shared the hot spa together that this region is well renowned for and of course a bottle or two of a nice local white wine and as we relaxed together, I heard some great tales of her and Hitomi in their early days.


0 comments :: What an amazing day...

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.