Room 333

As mentioned in my last post, I have been re-furnishing and re-decorating our second bedroom.
I have entitled my post as 'room 333' and perhaps some of you may understand the reference. I also like to think of it as being our little princess room.
A couple of months ago Hitomi took some pictures of me in there on my old single bed. The bed frame was mine from the time when I was a little girl and although there has been changes of mattress and a pink metal headboard replaced the old wooden one, the base frame remained. Now it has to go because I wanted the canopy bed and the white wicker furniture.

Now the room feels so much better with a regal ambiance.
OK, perhaps not as much regal as it is happy and comfortable.
It doesn't have to be a palace to feel serene and agreeable.




                                                                                                       

1 comments :: Room 333

  1. Oh, how lovely is this room!?
    I feel it's perfect place to sit or lie down, close my eyes and just dream into the Dreamland...

    I'm still having my room being renovated. I have to paint my four little cabinets to white colour, change the curtains and my bed coverlet... And some detils to add a personality to my bedroom ;) I'll share the picture when I finish.

    Well done on your room decorating Momo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.