Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,
and each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
The candle flickers and my shadow dances across the wall,
watched by a tall black bird's beady eyes small.
"Prophet!" said I, "thing of evil! - Prophet still, if bird or devil! -
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted
On this home by horror haunted, tell me truly, I implore
Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Paradise tree,
It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels name Hitomi.
He looked at me and said "you know... "
"You should leave the ravens to Mr Poe!"
Yes I am full of giggle juice as I write this:
Hitomi and I have come back from a new Years party at the Mars.
This last year has been one of mixed fortunes although thankfully the prediction that I received last at the New Year of my greatest love deserting me didn't seem to materialize. January saw my first steps into promotions and events modeling with some photo-shoots and a couple of evenings promoting the delicious drink Zima. This continued into February where I was fortunate enough to shoot my first video for an entertainments industry company. Hitomi and her sister went on a skiing holiday and came back in time for our trip to Awaji. We came back after one beautiful refreshing week and threw ourselves into our work again, although she succumbed to a terrible case of the flu. Our work seemed to fill both of our lives this year and I sometimes wonder if I have taken too much on.
Come the spring and I met up with Nanako from the Kobe office of my agency. She was a wonderful girl who had helped me tremendously this year and one who has worked with Hitomi in previous years. She was pleasantly surprised to find that Hitomi and I were partners. I can forgive her wearing the same dress as me. It proved quite a popular design this last year. I went on a photo-shoot and shot some footage for a music video while I was under her tutelage. I was a little surprised to see myself in so few frames of the final version but never mind, even small can be better than none.
Hitomi and I spent the early summer really getting closer and her taking an interest in the photography side of the business and creating some really nice work but perhaps I'm biased. I believe it is her future dream.
A fortune teller then told me many true things but surprised me completely by saying I'd be a Mother!
Perhaps his clairvoyant eyes would see me holding my new nephew a few months later.
We has a wonderful weekend away in Fujisawa in our continued attempt at escaping from our rather demanding routines. A girl named Miyako started working her evil black magic in June which caused a lot of pain for Hitomi and I with her lies. I spent a weekend at Nanko's home and was pleased to find myself being promoted in a magazine as best new model. Unfortunately not a great deal came of that.
It was a painful month really with Hitomi and I parting ways for a little while due to Miyakos malicious lies.
A couple of weeks later saw us back together and stronger and we were working together for the first time in Miyako Island. We consdered this time as a working holiday since we wouldn't get time off at the same time again.
We met a new friend Kaori who is amazing in her own way and has a strange vocation as a love hotel manager. It's certainly an eye opener to see it all from her perspective.
I heard dad had a lady friend and despite being determined to find out more, he seems to have successfully hidden it. July also saw Riko, my long time friend and work colleague, leave our office. I miss her terribly.
I had another working weekend, promoting car music systems in Osaka with a fairly new friend, T.W, who had been with me on the Miyako Island promotion. I think in regards to the agency work, I had started to feel a part of something more by now. Talking of Miyako, the evil girl not the island, we had a physical revenge on her that led to a whole week's ban from our favorite watering hole. I became another year older and lost my mind in Absinthe, the devils drink.
September came and I redecorated the spare bedroom.
The pains started again this month and I have had to increase the strength of my regular medical supplements. The beautiful baby boy, Yoshiro, was born in to our family and he gave me a reason to be so happy.
We entertained a very special guest as the summer ended and that was perhaps a lot of insight for all of us. Self discovery as well as mutual discoveries as distant friends became closer.
The rumors we hear at the office compounded by the 'step by step' changes has me considering my future there. It all led to a depression again and as I sought solitary solace and time to think, the appearance of my dad was the impetus I needed to get me out of it. He is an amazing man really and since his retirement we have been a lot closer.
Hitomi and I celebrated five years this year. We have come through a lot and experienced a wide rage of emotions and experiences but here we are. We made it all the way here.
Does it end now?
Nevermore!
Happy New Year everyone

Another year is gone and I have to say that 2010 has not been a rather good year for me in terms of business and career development. But I stepped into 2011 with positivity believing that this year shall yield more fruitful harvests not only in our business but also in my personal life.
I have created a new years resolution for the very first time. I don't know if it is just another wasted and useless action but nevertheless I would like to give it a try. I made too many mistakes last year so this year I shall strive to correct my mistakes and focus on self improvement.
Each year you offer us a summary of all the major happenings and events. I believe this is now the fourth yearly review I have read! time is really not slowing down, is it?
2010 is gone and 2011 is here. Let all the good and the bad of last year remain in our memories as we start a fresh. So let this year be a year full of joy & happiness to you and your family.
Happy 2011 dearest Momo!
Andrew
January 02, 2011 5:33 AMHappy New Year, Momo and Hitomi! Hope you both have a happy and healthy 2011.
Best wishes, Simon ( cerebus660 )
Simon B
January 02, 2011 9:27 AMCongratulations on your new nephew and your five year anniversary with Hitomi! (Hi Cerebus660!)
Mickey Glitter
January 09, 2011 11:18 AM