Je t'ame pour toujours

My head rested back into the rich and deep black leather chairs headrest as I gazed up at the ceiling. The blue neon's danced across the undulating whiteness making it seem alive. The ceiling swayed and waved like the surface of a lake deep within an elven wood. Either the ceiling or I was swaying!
The fairy folk may yet deliver a master stroke!

I looked back at my guest who had simply dozed off as we had chatted away merrily in one of the more secluded areas of the club. Usagi had had a long day and a long week in fact the same as most of us on the Hiroshima fashion project. After an hour or two relaxing in my company with a drink in her hand and a soft comfortable place to sit she'd simply fallen to sleep.
We had been working on the Hiroshima fashion project together and I had thought she'd been a nice girl, a very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly girl. In fact she was a strikingly beautiful girl with sharp and exotic features. We had worked well together and perhaps a liking had grown between us and on my last night we had decided to go out together. She had eagerly wanted to show me her regular bar and without ever revealing myself to her I had somehow expected it to be a lesbian bar.
How wrong I was!
Usagi had a little secret and one I had certainly not suspected. She had been born a male and her regular spot was a small bar favored by transsexuals. She was she-male and I had simply accepted everything about her at face value. Perhaps that is the best way for people to accept other people, not knowing those dark and dirty little secrets and other skeletons we hang in closets. We had a lovely evening together and I think I leaned a little more about another small section of our community.
Pedagogue squinting wears a frown
and a she-male peer's under lady's gown... dirty fellow!
Oberon and Titania may play in midnight woods!
It was back to the hotel and a fatigued final sleep before rushing off for the early train to Osaka on Saturday morning.

I had been invited to represent the racing association's charities appeal, this time at the boat races in Sumino, Osaka, on Saturday. These motor boat races along with horse racing are some of the very few allowed forms of gambling here and of course where many like to have a little bet not really to make money but just for the involved competitiveness of it, there are many who simply pass on the small amounts of good fortune to worthy causes. This year there are many good environmental redevelopments being funded by the charities and having been involved with them for almost eight years now, it is a special privilege for me to come and offer my time and energy. It was a wonderful day working with Minako san from Fuji TV, who was in association with the charities for these races. I also had the opportunity to work with Misaki, my old colleague from the charities horse racing days once more. Oh to talk over old times begins to be such a pleasure. When you share memories with someone from within them it somehow seems to have much greater feeling.


Arrived back home at 10pm Saturday night.
Phoned Hitomi to say I wasn't going to meet her at the Mars since I was really tired. Sunday morning lie in sounds favorable!

0 comments :: Je t'ame pour toujours

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.