Square of twenty

'I stood in a circle where all the grads turned up to see me and I played a roman CD for them.'

What does this sentence make you think of?
A quick glance may indicate that I'm in some kind of amphitheater with an audience of students who wish to listen to Italian music, does that sound reasonable? 
In actual fact, this is one of my infamous sentences and this sentence would have been blended into this post no matter what but due to a certain e-mail from a fairly regular reader, I thought I'd highlight it and perhaps explain.
I say blended because I like my posts to flow. Even people who just read the surface will then get some idea of what I'm writing about.
This sentence is easy to see that it needs deciphering because;-
  1. It stands alone (It is not placed into a paragraph surrounded by more cryptic and non-cryptic sentences).
  2. It's fairly obvious as a stand-alone sentence that it is not my usual basic sentence.
  3. I have pointed it out!
So for my semi-regular reader who emailed me - this is basically how I play, although this one is a simple cryptic sentence and has no metaphor or obscure reference or symbolism. The more astute of my readers have noticed my game and indeed as you read in the the email sent to me of which I published a snippet in my post, 'Sugar coated lemon drops' (from which I see you derived your question - but this is for the benefit of all my readers), you'll see one such reader, of the very few, that also likes to play the game and regularly deciphers my hidden meanings quite well!
If you wish to try to work it out for yourself, feel free. If not or you want confirmation to your initial conclusions then the answer is behind the password and the password is bad request (all small case).


School has been going really well and now I can curl and braid in my styling as good as any professional, even if it is I to say it of myself! As a part of my exam next week, I have to present a Momo style, something that is me.
I do not know how to proceed on this avenue. It's like being asked to present a work of art. If it was an essay, I could easily do it. I looked through the school book on previous students style creations and at once I feel inadequate. I need some inspiration!



I've been invited up to Hitomi's studio again, this time for a get together for a little impromptu celebration of Chizuru's birthday. I replied to her text (she doesn't phone me anymore) and said that I'd love to attend. What else would I say? I love the punishment and I do love her company. Perhaps one of the girls will allow me to do her hair? I have new skills and I want to practice.

It was interesting to see a little article about me in a new readers blog. Thanks Smulu but I hardly think lesbianism is something to praise. It is merely a preference as some people state but I would even disagree with that word. I am not lesbian by choice. I did not choose to be. It chose me, it is a part of my make-up and character and who I am. To choose it is like choosing a dress. To be it is the same as the skin I wear, I was born into it without choice.

Talk about being an inspiration. I get a mention in his next post too!

4 comments :: Square of twenty

  1. I wonder how many of you made a bad request?

  2. Hello Momowhat kind of "bad request" you are asking for? :)By the way. Very interesting riddle. I like it.I have one qiestion for you:You wrote you had had boyfriends and make love with them before lesbianism chose you. So you were hetero and now you are les. From the other site you wrote you are not bisexual and hate this word because it points that a relationships are leaded by sex.But you are able to make love with men (you proved it earlies) and were satisfied. Now you are lesbian. So what is the word good enough to describe a person who make love with both genders and is guided not by urge only nature and feelings (if not bisexual) ?

  3. The password required when you click 'Show encrypted text' is bad request. Please read me slowly and carefully, I know that English is your second language as it is for me. We just have to practice, read more English and try harder.

    When you use the phrase, "you said" - please do quote me. Copy and paste any relevant sentence or paragraph. Otherwise there is a danger, as here in your case, that you say that I said whatever it is that 'you think' I said rather than what I did say.

    Quoting you:You wrote you had had boyfriends and make love with them before lesbianism chose you.

    You are taking your question after reading;-
    http://momo-musings.blogspot.com/2009/04/is-she.html
    In that post I clearly state that as a teen I knew that I was different and that my first experience was with my own gender.
    More depth to that story here;-
    http://momo-musings.blogspot.com/2009/01/inside-jazz.html

    I do not like the word bisexual because to me it infers a relationship based on nothing but sex. I have no better word. I thought that I was bisexual since I found that I was capable of loving both genders.
    I have been with men and had a relationship with three of them and two of them are still dear friends.
    We hear that many lesbians find themselves after marrying and divorcing and finding their true self. I was lucky in that I knew what I was very early on. My mother wanted to see me marry and perhaps I tried for her. Sadly my beloved Mother passed away just three months before I met Hitomi.

    So in answer to your question, yes I have loved men but, and I quote myself from that post of "Is she?", in regard to my feelings when I'm intimate with another girl...

    It felt true and honest and safe to be in another girls arms and the sexual act between us was easier. The 'easier' meaning that I didn't have to confront my feelings within me in an antagonistic way. I learned that I became truly free to express myself and to actually feel good about myself. This just confirmed that this was my version of 'normal'.

    I hope this covers your question, thank you.

  4. Thank you for your answer. Is.. complete.
    I promise to be more precise next time and to quote you.

    And of course I've already put this password to encrypt this hidden text. :)

    Have a nice day (or night, coz it must be very late in Japan).

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.