Silliness starts September

I made it this far huh?
I guess I didn't delete it or move it, well not yet anyway! The blog has a stay of execution and is left 'hanging' for now very much as I do.

This last week I have been guest hostess for the Great Yasuda Circus, which is not a circus at all but a comedy trio. Hiro, the big guy is usually the butt of the slapstick jokes. Hiro also does his party tricks like drinking a full large bottle of soda in just a few seconds. I don't know where he puts it all, especially as the audience wants to see him do it every day. Kuro is the tough looking guy, that is until he talks and when he talks he talks like a small boy whose voice didn't break yet and he's so sweet with it all really. Dancho is the leader and the straight man of the trio, he's the one who always ends up stripped down to his loincloth (褌) and tie or hat and since he regards himself as the joker, even though he's the straight-man and that's the punch line or so they say.
For my part in the sketch, I played a race circuit girl who was lost and ended up in the wrong place altogether and every time a motorcycle engine was heard (on tape), there would be jokes about me.

I'm hoping to get a week this month to go to stay with Dad in Otaru. I need a vacation time of some description and I need it away from home.

Hitomi sent me a text asking if I'd like to come and visit her studio on the twenty fourth of this month. I replied that I'd be happy to do so.

I am currently contemplating a little risqué work.


0 comments :: Silliness starts September

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.