Days of Hope

When you look to the past for life's long hidden meaning.
For the dreams and the plans made in your youth.
Does the thrill to achieve match the warm hidden feeling
that lies so still and lives in you?

In the eyes of a child there is joy, there is laughter.
There is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future.
For the lessons of life there is no better teacher.
Than the look in the eyes of a child.


I'm about to go hair school right now but I had to drop by and say something, even this small thing. Dad arrived last night with some news, some very important news and also this morning I have received a letter telling me that I must appear in the law courts next Tuesday. I can't say anything about any of this right now, I am awash with emotions. Emotions so raw I have tears. I have my dreams from the furthest places falling down all around me right now and tantalizingly so they are almost within reaching distance. I feel the swirl of butterflies in their thousands within me all hoping for a spring day. I feel rainbows arc over sunny skies helping to uncover pots of gold. The riches of something so precious I can almost grasp.
Yes I'm having a beer as I write this to calm my raw nerves and I need it, I really do no matter Dad's frown and really, if this is to be it, the moment that I have dreamed of all these years then.....
It's going to be the fall of an empire and really the end of an era. I'm desperate for my brave new world.
Just please everyone pray your very best wishes for me, pray with your most determined efforts that justice will prevail and hopefully I will be in a position to explain very soon.

6 comments :: Days of Hope

  1. Enigmatic...

    Momo, best wishes for your brave new world. We could all do with one of those...

    Hope you are OK,
    Simon.

  2. Stay calm Momo. Threre is always a way out, at least one. Please don't cry over any crisis that comes across your life. You are smart and eventually always get along in all kind of situations. Just be yourself Momo.

    Do whatever is necessary and come back here smiling as always. Bring the feeling of relief to us and youself.

    I do not pray, as you know, but if there's somewhere a God, I'll find him and tell what I think of him if he lets to hurt you.

    Warm hugs

    Cherry

  3. Dear Jazz

    I read your post over and over and I think about the time that I was there with you & Hitomi and you introduced me to two special people. I don't know if I am right or wrong but I will say that I gave up my Catholic faith some time ago but I will pray for you. May the Lord God bless you and keep you on the right path and may you have that which is rightly yours.

  4. I hope I will be OK too Simon - thanks for your best wishes.

    Ania, oh sweet Cherry - let us not face adversity until something manifests itself from the veils that proves itself to be misfortune or hardship.
    While the skies are blue let us drink and make merry!
    Thank you for Letting God know that I've had enough hurt in my life.

    Nancy, I would please ask you not to guess from such vague and amorphous words within my post.
    Thank you darling for your prayer and your kind wishes.

    Also thanks to the few of you that prefer anonymity and mailed me your kind thoughts.

    Thank you everyone.

  5. You have my best of wishes Momo.

    You will be in my prayers and hope everything will be alright.


    Andrew

  6. Thank you Andrew, I remain hopeful and positive.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.