Demonstrates a little style

It is a wonderful day that I am awarded my basic level one of hair care.
I can now officially shampoo, cut, perm, braid/plait, fit extensions, color and offer a few very basic styles. It is not enough to open my own super sexy salon but with it I could be a trainee in Maestro's hair studio. It is enough to say I completed a very basic level and the longest journeys begin with just the first few steps. It has been interesting for me and my teachers expect me to go on for level two. I filled in the last of my logbook and answered specific questions from my teacher and then since Kuri couldn't come, my dear friend Yuka sat for me while I shampooed, trimmed and fitted some simple adornments and then put her hair up and all the while I was being assessed.



But perhaps you want to know about the news?

All I can say at this juncture is that it is something from my past that has been only a very limited and secret part of my life when it should have been a great deal more. It's one of those things I just never talked about because I never thought this day would happen. Also some things that did happen should never have been allowed. I found some things difficult to face.
I have never really alluded to any of this in my blog because my blog dealt with things that I could handle and write about.
Sharp intake of breath!

Sunday is my Anniversary and I want to share this day with my love and a couple of close friends and then come next week, Tuesday, this day will either cripple me emotionally or be the greatest day of my life.
Please don't try guessing or asking questions of me either here or privately because this is no game. It is something very close to my heart and I promise you that after Tuesday, give me some time and an explanation will come. One way or another!

0 comments :: Demonstrates a little style

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.