The Angels were away, staying with their cousin, Kioshichan. Family time is important and another thing that is equally important is 'our' time. Hitomi and I had had a busy week but on Friday morning, my birth anniversary, we stayed in bed together long into the morning. If the phone rang we cared not, we let the message machine answer it. The world would not miss us for one single morning. I had no outstanding work and I certainly had no deadlines. As far as Hitomi was concerned, Nia was up at the studio to take care of any business. I lay with my love and gazed at her while we talked my fingers in her hair.
I think she wears her beauty in a natural way as if unaware that it drapes her and her charms just radiate from her presence. She is the orchid whose perfume I inhale. She is the fragrant snare for unwary hearts. Her allure is an ambush by all the Gods of love who ever were and I have fallen into her sensual seduction. As she smiled into my eyes, my continued gaze fell upon perfection itself. Venus in her shell was never so lovely...
"Momo are you listening to me?"
"Sorry, I was admiring you." and I leaned forward a little kissed her as we went back to our conversation.
Dad arrived on Friday evening for a series of business meetings during the week here so we were happy to ready the guest apartment.
Saturday night I was waiting in the Mars for my sweet to come. I sat at the bar rather than any of the tables. I let Ma know I was waiting so she wouldn't play her singles game. Unfortunately Hitomi couldn't make it due to delays and problems with work. My heart became heavier when I received her call. But my time at the Mars went well because of all the nods and smiles I exchanged with others I knew, I also met up with our old friend Kaori and we caught up with news. She invited us to her home for the next day since we had not seen each other for so long. Her home is not too far away from the hotel where she works. Just behind her home is a communal garden where the residents of the surround apartments can come to sit and enjoy. As the day was so beautiful, we sat in there admiring the creative landscaping work and talking, then from the far gate one resident came into the garden and she stopped quite close to us and just looked at me.
Oh my stars!
It was Aya. I didn't know she'd moved here, I mean I knew she'd moved from Roppongi to Shinjuku but I didn't realise it was right here where we were. She and I have been friends from since before my married days. We hugged, chatted and exchanged cards. We invited her to come over and meet the angels.
This last week has been a very busy but also a very pleasant week with Dad enjoying his grandchildren and Aya coming over and renewing old friendships.
Kasumi dead or alive on consoles:
The happy news is that we have won another contract, this time with Quarantotto Jewellrey.


0 comments :: Dead or alive
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.