The Angels sat and wrote replying letters to Papa and thanking him for writing to them. They enclosed some photographs of themselves. When it comes to my thoughts about Tety as I watched them write and occasionally help them with words, I sometimes wonder if my kindness could be used against me someday soon. It is not my nature to shut him out as he did me. I will not have my angels see me as being vindictive, spiteful or even vengeful, at least not against their Father. I ask myself why I need reassurance from my angels that they are happy here with their two Mama's but I have no answer, it's another dark worry in life that I cannot or do not want to face. Holding close my treasures to my breast I'm secretly wondering if they'll be cruelly snatched away someday soon by hand uncaring and used to manipulation. Once they grow and go out on their own is a different story. Please let not the fates be so cruel.
Sayurichan came over for a session on Thursday. You may remember her from our traditional shoot that we had last April.The very honorable Araki san visited our studio after seeing some of Hitomi's work displayed in a local exhibition gallery. Sayurichan was pleased to model for him, not every model has such a fantastic opportunity and we are very grateful indeed for his visit.
T.W. is back with us this week and we had a little fun at the studio.
She wore an amazing leopard print cat suit and I wore Hitomi's armed and dangerous black catsuit for the occasion. We also managed to try on my home made Kasumi-chan outfits. I had the original blue and T.W wore red.
T.W and I are working for 'Goo World' at an open air motor show this week so it was lovely having her come visit us again.
Terutaka and I went shopping together and this allowed me to say my thank you for his mathematical assistance to my daughter. It was my cunning little plan to buy him something nice that he really liked because had he known what I was about then he would not have come shopping with me. We were quite amazed at what we were reduced to when we found that the numerator and denominator had no common factors!
We went to eat in a little place we had known back when we both inhabited another life in a different world.
In a heart hidden beyond shadowed veils, dreams fall about me like autumn leaves. I have stood tall and I have crawled but now I beg you just cut me down so I can lie here on familiar ground. Please help me steady my knife and push! Plunge it deep for the stories I keep.
Then one day beyond more uncounted dawns when our children rule, what regrets may we have?
I held on to his hand with such a grip as if he alone kept me tethered to the ground. Yet strangely it seemed a forgotten land where we walked. My hand in his and we still touched the others heart.
I'll put an album up Monday or
Tuesday - time runs away from me with Olympic effort.
A fantastic four! It's just my thing, I'm not invisible and it's plain to see that she holds a torch for me, isn't it fantastic?
ADDITIONAL
I have uploaded two new albums entitled "say you" and 'twins'. link




Is the jigsaw photo photoshopped? It's a great shot. If it was, how was the puzzle effect achieved with your image superimposed?
Phasmus
August 18, 2012 1:07 AMIt is a lovely shot, thank you so much.
It was about the third of fourth variation that I'd found on the 'jigsaw' theme.
Unfortunately I cannot take the credit for this one.
I used a photo from my collection (photographed by Nia);
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-JDxnHs74B4M/UC6YW3p_G-I/AAAAAAAAC3w/gdl90Ey1SjI/s720/Guggenheim%20Series%20001%200087.jpg
and uploaded it here:
http://www.photofunia.com/effects/jigsaw_puzzle/
and that my dear friend is all the technical effort removed from my side.
Momo
August 18, 2012 4:25 AMThanks!
Super-cool. I'm wondering if photofunia's site isn't essentially a mask programmed to superimpose itself over an image...
Phasmus
August 21, 2012 6:13 AM