Nia and Dear

Miss Plum has been away all week on assignment and she's not due back until next week. Home is not empty like it used to be before last year. There was a quiet solitude around the apartment and if I was tired, I'd sit with a book or the TV or the internet. I'd do a few tasks around the home at a leisurely pace. Now the Angels are here I do not have that lonely seclusion any more.
Most days it's getting up early and getting breakfast and their lunch-boxes ready as they shower and dress. They have their schoolbags ready from the night before and once they've gone I do my housework and go shopping and I attend to any matters that need my attention (usually the paying of bills!)
Nia phones me regarding studio business while Hitomi's away but we have had to close the studio when Nia has had her assignments. A recent assignment she had for Sinodon+core, which had her in some beautiful poses with another model, gave her the idea that she and I should do some together.


0 comments :: Nia and Dear

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.