We have two anniversaries coming up.
The fourth of December will be our seventh anniversary together. From the beginning I knew it was her and that she would be the one but of course this is a very easy thing to say at this point in time.
There have been moments when it all seemed to tumble down and I lived in a collapsing world.
Being part of a family has added cement to our relationship and it has made home life something we all want to come home to.
December sixth will be one year since the angels came back to me and the Topsy-turvy world became righted a little more.
Miss Plum came home from her working away and we all had souvenirs from across the sea.
Nia breathes a sigh of relief as organization and direction returns but is still thanked profusely for her good work.
Hitomi loved the sets of Nia and I together in all innocence and Miss Plum pencils herself in for a shoot with yours truly being the makeup and hair expert.
Add a wig and she becomes more like me in looks and yes she can act as silly as me too!
I decided to opt out with Yosie as my contract ended this month and I have not renewed. Life has changed from the carefree days to the routines of a stable place within the family unit.
My children are on the computer more than I am.
The older people look back on days that were and the young eagerly look to the future and I seem content to stand between them with an eye in both directions.
I am looking forward to going to see the new Daniel Craig movie, Skyfall on Sunday.

0 comments :: Are we there yet?
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.