Is there life there?
We got there a little later than usual and kissed and said hi to friends.
I had a glass of Baileys and Hitomi took her vodka with orange.
It was a warm night outside but in there it was cool and a little subdued. The lights were low and the music was soft. I checked out the girls, who was wearing what and who was with whom. We chatted with a few of the regular girls and heard some gossip and perhaps with deft slip of tongue, fueled some more rumors.
Light blue touch paper and stand back!
Perhaps I said that lightly and perhaps the touch paper should have been a fuse.
In she came with her hip swaying, pouting bright red lips and her heavy eye shadow and black piercing eyes.
In walked Miyako the witch, the evil lying rumor spreading bitch herself.
I stood slowly and felt my intent within. I walked towards her with what I hoped would be an aura of menace about me. She saw me approaching and stood her ground.
"You lying bitch!" I called her.
"I have never been with a whore like you and I never would, credit me with some taste. You're just a lying desperate cow!"
She waved her hand dismissively in my face.
"I ought to slap you ..." I was saying when suddenly Hitomi pushed past me and punched her in the nose.
"Don't talk, do it!" Hitomi said.
Miyako came back quickly and hit Hitomi in the face and so I finger knuckled her in her soft delicate and perfumed neck. That felt really good as she clutched it gasping for breath, because I wanted to hit her but had been a little reserved. I felt it as a revenge for hitting my girl and the pleasure centers in my brain tasted vengeance and liked it. I must have a look in there to analyze my human failings.
Hitomi by now had got back and really let her self go into a frenzy lashing out at her but it was too late. The bouncers jumped in and separated them.
Ma came over and asked what the problem was and we tried explaining over the shouts of each other and the crowd joining in. Ma told one bouncer to throw Miyako out onto the street and then she said to us "I have to ban you both too. No one fights on my premises, why can't you act like ladies!"
I was bitterly disappointed and heart broken
"I'm sorry" I croaked.
"You're both barred!" she shouted at us.
"For one week!" she added.
I think Hitomi smiled at that one but I apologized again.
We got our coats and left.
No applause, no ceremony, no nothing, damn lesbo bitches!
Hitomi was hoping that girl was outside but she wasn't!


We decided to go get drunk at a karaoke bar and sing out hearts out to blues songs. And so we did!
Come Sunday morning and you wake up with that dry sandy mouth and parched throat from too much singing and too much drinking. It's certainly not a mouth I could kiss Hitomi with and expect some loving in return.
I tuned to kiss her anyway and "Oh my stars!
"Babe wake up, look at your eye!" I urged as I shook her.
I reached for my make up mirror on my table next to my nightstand and gave it to her.
"Nooooo!" she cried as she looked at the reflection of her eye in my mirror.
She's wearing dark glasses this week and no event promotions for her!
What we did was a bad thing. What we did was a human thing but all actions have consequences.
Impulsiveness and emotional rage removes our reason. It felt good but it perhaps wasn't the right thing to do.
Instead we could have just sat and smiled at her and show her that no matter what she said, we are strong and still together. I guess she sees that anyway.
~~ - ~~
Sixty five years ago exactly all hell was let loose on Japan. This week is a reminder then that please, please let those two nuclear fires will be the first two and the last two ever used on people. These devices can destroy whole cities and they don't pick out the guilty or selected victims, they are indiscriminate and destroy everything including the innocent.
I wish we could all work together for peace. I know how idealistic it sounds but why don't we wish for understanding and tolerance and sharing instead of dreaming that we can smash those who dare to be different with bullets and bombs.
The Hiroshima promotions exhibition hall was one of the few buildings remaining after the bomb although extensively damaged. Today it is called the 'A bomb dome' and it still stands as part of the Hiroshima peace memorial in a park dedicated to the 70,000 who died in that one single blast and the 70,000 more that died later from burns and radiation.
I have no need to give any reasons here on why it happened, we all know why. Let's just try our best to collectively never let it happen again to anyone.
~~ - ~~
A good sign! I hope you all like the return of my old Jazz 'favicon'!I used this image as the basis for it, I also used the text in this image to add to the photo-shopped image I used in my "inside Jazz" image for a previous post.
I don't like the standard blogger icon of a white 'B' on an orange background.
So I went to this site to make my own and also have them host it! I registered and made my own icon (they also have some already made in a gallery that you could use). I then just copy one line of code that they give me into my page html and this is the result! So now when you're on my page you get to see 'JAZZ' as the favicon.
Cool huh?
It also appears in bookmarks and on 'tabs' for those of you who use tabbed browsers!
I think it adds a certain touch or as the French say, "je ne sais quoi!"
Peace to you all.



0 comments :: Punch and Jazzy
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.