Miss Eye-for-trouble's eyes are a little better now. She's been behind dark glasses and has been applying all kinds of treatments for her eyes since her little collision with Queen bitch.
After hearing about a little gadget for electro-massage stimulation for eyes, she went looking for it and found it on G-market and 4,000¥ later, she has it.
It's actually quite a nice feel as it massages away in such a delicate area and it is really for tired, dark and saggy eyes but I say if you feel it helps, then use it.
I used it after her and it certainly makes my face in my eye area feel good the same was as a massage in most areas would. We all like a little touch, no?
We were barred from the Mars this last Saturday night because of our creating a disturbance last week and we really felt quite lost. We wasn't sure what to do with our Saturday evening because the Mars on Saturday had become such a part of us and a usual routine and when we thought of our friends that we usually meet there we felt a little sad.
On Saturday morning Hitomi went off to her dance class as usual on Saturday mornings and I, unusually, was in the office to finish up a few things. I had a text from our old friend Kaori on Friday night and I hadn't replied her and so I gave her a call while I had morning coffee in the staff canteen. Such a noise I heard when she answered. She was playing ball in some pachinko hall but she asked over the noise if I wanted to meet for lunch to which I readily agreed.
We met up at the 'new dug ' in Shinjuku, which considering my internet name, I made an amusing connection with this jazz bar. This bar's claim to fame is that it gets a mention in Haruki Murakami's novel, Norwegian wood. The lighting was very subdued as I descended the stairs and I looked around through the gloom. That's quite an achievement after entering from the bright early afternoon sunshine outside. She was already sitting at a table and waved to attract my attention. I smiled and headed towards her. I heard that this was a popular bar at night but at 12.45 in the afternoon it had fairly few customers but it did have a real nice jazz sound that you could relax to with good company. Kaori's idea of lunch seemed to be liquid and strong and I didn't mind at all. I ordered Baileys Irish creme and when I noticed that they did a range of European brands, I moved on to Stella Artois. A beautiful lager that 's so good it could almost be Japanese.
"Don't you ever sleep?" I asked her as I relaxed into the plush cushion seats. Being the night manager at a small hotel I would naturally have assumed that she would sleep sometime during the day.
"I sleep a few hours at night and a few in the day. I work six nights a week and take Saturday off and leave my assistant in charge" she casually explained.
Maybe she can sleep on duty when she has her staff well trained and they only wake her if there's a problem. This could be an ideal sounding job for some perhaps anyone can make a job they like sound wonderful. I'm sure some may feel that my job sounds great but it's a lot of hard work really and it can be terribly stressful. You work to constantly changing schedules and still have to meet the immovable deadlines.
"Are you going to the Mars tonight?" she asked me.
I shook my head and explained about the fight last week.
She cocked her head and looked incredulously at me and so I explained the whole story of Miyako the girl with the piercing black eyes and how she'd tried to tempt Hitomi and then tried it on with me. I mean the girl is attractive for sure but trying to put a wedge between an established couple is not playing fair. And then as if to make her ego huge, she had spread malicious gossip around the club that she'd made it with both of us.
Now I'm not prudish and I can take a joke and even flirt a little and so can Hitomi but this all went too far. Hitomi and I are probably the longest loving together couple in the club. We're a pair of old lesbians (laughs) or sisters as we usually get called and in a way I find that not only a bit of an ego boosting status for the both of us to share but also I feel it is a testament to our love rather than straight lust.
"She loves you dearly if she's prepared to fight for you." Kaori said raising her glass to me.
I smiled and raised my own in acknowledgment.
I guess she has a point and it is a nice feeling to have that loyalty displayed in such a manner. A Prince in full armor protecting his Lady, or in our case, a Princess or a 'Kunoichi' fighting to keep me safe I visualized as I considered her words over a mouthful of Stellar, I wondered how else does she fight for me? When we argue and she needs her space to cool off, which of us fights to get us back together?
I asked her about that once. I said "Why is it always me coming to you after we argued?"
Hitomi answered that when I make such an effort to do that she knows that I love her despite whatever may have caused our row! I think what she really means is that she likes me to do the chasing but with a girl like mine I don't mind really. I have always said that she's worth it.
I'm going to put the rest of the conversation into a regular reader area only: Paul
If you contact me for the pass key please state the post title for which you wish to access:

Thanks for the password Momo.
It was very interesting to have a glimpse of your earlier life and even more that you could fall in love with guys. I think the story of your Professor is familiar on many levels with the feeling of love and betrayal and of the preying on our naivety. I sometimes wonder if it is something each generation has to experience no matter how many times we hear of those charming words or of a similar experience from a friend or from older girls. Do we somehow think that it'll be different for us and that the guy saying these things to us this time is genuine?
Anonymous
August 26, 2010 11:22 PMThe past is what shapes us to our present form. As people always say, we grow and learn from our past mistakes and without our past, we won’t be the person we are today…
I believe these also apply in your case here. I think you have learned a lot from your past relationships and It is through all those experiences whether sweet or bitter, painful or pleasant that has brought you to this day with steady and firm belief of who you are and what you like.
I believe at that time in some of those relationships, you must have felt so much in love and had a lot to look forward to in those relationships. Perhaps you felt like you were the happiest girl in the world and would wish to live in those happy moments forever even though your heart may at times tell you that that is not what you really want... but now looking back from the present, what if the outcome were different and everything went your way and one of those relationships blossomed into a happy marriage, would you be as happy as you are today?
It’s funny how the world plays with us. Today you are with a beautiful and lovely girl whom you love with all your heart. You have no more doubts and I bet you are much happier than before. Some things are just meant to be. I am a Christian and I believe that God has a plan for each and every one of us. It’s really nice to read about your past and it’s nice to see how you have grown. You and Hitomi are a perfect couple! I wish you two all the best.
Tigger
Andrew
August 27, 2010 4:00 AM