Af'poroill species

An Anablepidae like this?
Perhaps you just wouldn't believe it!
Radiation leaking into our water has
incited some kind of weird mutation?
Late last night on TV we saw this
four eyed fish. It makes me think
of the Simpson's cartoon in which Bart
offers Mr Burns a 3 eyed fish he caught.
Looks very strange to me

What do you guys think?

Oh I know! My poor excuse is that it's very late and I'm posting this from my laptop. I'm sitting on the overnight bus with Hitomi as we travel to Tokushima on the island of Shikoku. She is sleeping as I play on the net.
More soon.

2 comments :: Af'poroill species

  1. What do I think?

    I think it's April Fool's Day...

    ;-)

  2. Yes Simon you are correct!
    The post title (minus species) is skip code. You read letter 1,3,5,7,9 and then back to 2,4,6,8 which spells "April fool", as does the the opening paragraph when read in an acrostic manner (First letter of each line).
    Strangely enough, the Anablepidae is a species of fish that actually does have four eyes!

    My excuse is that I was tired and the fools day crept up on me quickly - it seemed like a good idea at the time when my laptop picked up the net as we traveled through Osaka.

    Well done, there's no fooling you with my little joke.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.