Rewards

Hitomi and I took advantage of the new traditional sets that she'd recently had built at the studios and we had the wonderful Miho, the photographer who did such a great job with the angels spread, visit us on Wednesday morning and spend a lovely time with us. We wanted to create the spirit of 'Oiran', who were the original courtesans of the Edo period before the 'Tayu'.
I hope you can enjoy some of the work I present here.

We also celebrated our studio first major commercial success with the Yuhodou shoes contract. Hitomi not only created a wonderful and accepted impression with her presentation to their Advertising department but she also appears in many of the images in the ads herself both in print and on the net.

We still have many normal everyday family portraits and studio sittings. She's been to several weddings as official photographer and of course being connected to the industry through her previous contacts, which admittedly has helped her onwards, in being able to create some startling and original beauty spreads for use by the fashion industry.
Her simple yet amazing set designs have had some of the photographers she used to work with herself coming in to book sessions with us.
She's been advertising herself in the commercial area with a little success in small promotions and images for fliers and pamphlets and she has set out a competitive range of packages that will appeal to most company budgets depending on their need of course. This success I'm sure is the start and it's all her work, her dedication to her long-time dream.



0 comments :: Rewards

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.