Eight little candles

Let's all sing a Happy Birthday to my little eight year old Angel.
Happy Birthday congratulations!
She had a few little gifts today, computer games, clothes and shoes.

Then Hitomi took her out to buy her a new outfit as soon as they finished their morning dance class while I stayed at home to make lunch.

Home-made hamburger was our early afternoon repast as requested by Princess Riko.





2 comments :: Eight little candles

  1. Oh! Happy birthday to your Angel :)

    Home made hamburgers... Sounds great! I usually make fries - fast food is much more tasty when it's made at home, isn't that funny?

    Hugs Momo.

    Cherry

  2. I think home-made burgers are healthier as well as tastier, thanks Cherry.

    Just sprinkle the mix of ground beef and ground chicken and chopped onion into a mixture of breadcrumbs in egg. Shape them and grill them and add a little bar-be-que sauce. Serve with salad.
    Children happy because they have burgers.
    Mother happy because it is good healthy food.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.