Cycles of heaven

On the other side of the train station from where I live stands the Excel hotel in all of its glorious magnificence and I don't use that word lightly. It is part of the train station complex housing restaurants and offices and stores. There are lots and lots of beautiful stores. It is a paradise to just be there enveloped in its 'everything for sale' executive styled ant hill of luxury stores that carry world famous brand names along with everything else. It' even more of a Utopia if you have a credit card!
Oh did I mention the Excel hotel?
Hidden away, in that warren like network of inter-connecting corridors under said hotel, lies a 'ladies only' gym. It's lovely in there with a lot of feminine beauty displayed almost as art work. What's it like for me being in there? Come on guys, how would you feel if you were the only guy in a ladies gym. It's like a child loose in a candy store with a license to 'grab'! Oh I want to grab - behave!
And what kind of girls go to this gym?
To start there is a small gay community, some of whom we know and some whom we don't and then there are the majority, the 'toners' who are doing it to get that shape back. That statement applies to most of us really.
Come on girls, we look in the mirror and we always find something that needs improving, right?
Well we want to look our best and I'm sure appreciative eyes also want us to look our best.
There are also 'lady body builders' pumping iron and at the other end of the spectrum you'll find the 'gym bunnies.' Girls who look damn good and use the gym more as a social club and secretly (not all that secretly) giggle at the rest of us who actually have to work a sweat up to even get on the right tracks of trying to look good. A few grams of fat on them in the wrong places and I fear it may get them expelled from the club.
It's a Lycra clad, endorphin immersed madness most of the time!

Hitomi and I got changed and sauntered out into the training room. I usually use the treadmill, the cycle and the ski machine before I use the balls on the mats. I do not use the rowing machine. I hate it with a passion and in all honesty I believe it hates me too. It is an instrument of torture designed by those who brought you the iron maiden, the Judas chair, thumbscrews and the rack. I think of the rowing machine as something demonic and I know it wants to kill me and take a great pleasure in doing it.
Hitomi chooses this machine first as I play with the settings on my treadmill.
Run, run, run I do and even raise the platform so I run up an incline.
I'm fifteen minutes into my run and Hitomi, her back to me, is still row, row, row her boat, gently up the stream...
After twenty five minutes my mill is slowly winding down and as it stops, I get off and towel myself down a little and reach for my sports nutrient drink in my bag. She has conquered it and looks good doing it. The devils torture device has not broken my sweetheart, instead it has rolled over and submitted as Hitomi's muscles ripple beneath her creamy skin and gloss like film of sweat. She smiles at me and I feel a little pride inside thinking that my girl has tamed, no shamed such a monstrous beast. Yet still I fear it. I'm grateful she allows me to hold her towel so unworthy am I!
As we move around from one instrument of torture to the other, I admire how seemingly easy it appears to her. She concentrates on what target she sets herself up to achieve and then her mind disappears and she runs through her routine like an automaton and I get really hot just watching her. And I can tell you that my eyes are not the only appreciative eyes on her. The resident lithe lesbians go through their motions but their attention is on my girl!
The balance was redressed as we used the mats and the exercise balls we then stretched out our weary muscles. Stretching is one thing I am good at, I have always been able to wrap my legs behind my ears and as I do so even from behind the fragrance of sweat, it does not hold back her attention on me. I guess there's something about me and my elongated hamstrings that she likes (wink).
Oh the sweat, the heat, the lust....

Back in the changing rooms and showering together the temptation of helping hands was irresistible!
May I soap that for you?
Even though we only live a short distance from the hotel it seemed to take forever to rush back home. Pedestrians and shoppers may have thought the Yakuza were chasing us!
We raced to our room and threw our clothes and our dignity out of the window!
Well, not literally....
Ah, young love!
Insatiable desires of weak flesh and nothing that another hour of high intensity calorie burning exercise couldn't cure!

0 comments :: Cycles of heaven

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.