The morning after the night before.

It was a bit too much I think. She'd flown down on the Sunday evening after working from an early Sunday morning and a heavy schedule for the two weeks previous without a day off and it was just too much! She'd booked off the weekend for Nana's birthday but she was needed at the last minute and so it all became a bit too much. Monday morning found her very fatigued and when she got out of bed she was quite sick. I was quite worried and asked for the hotel doctor to visit with her but he said it was a little stomach flu and gave her some medicine and prescribed rest.
I was moved to the morning group in her place and she was placed on the Tuesday morning group which gives her time to recover.


Ren, Rei, Cho and I went off with the crew to the southern end of the beach quite close to the golf course where I think the activities of bikini clad girls, reflectors, make up girls, cameras and crew may have distracted some from putting their balls in their holes. The Director was kind to them and after an hour on the beach we moved into the dune grass and then up onto the road for the last series of images. It was quite a relaxed session compared to some that I've been on with the holiday mood infused into everyone but everyone was very professional and gave good work. When things run smoothly and the Director is happy then that too passes down the line and into everyone else. No sneak-peek images of this one my sweeties except for what's under the umbrella. You'll just have to wait until we get nearer the publication date at the end of the year. I'll keep you all apprised.

We got back to the hotel for lunch around 13:00 to find the afternoon session girls getting ready and the Tuesday girls just amusing themselves by the pool. Hitomi was just sat inside the hotel lounge reading the newspapers and listening to the TV news, my poor little lamb still wasn't her self. I ate chicken, steamed vegetables and noodles for my lunch. I was ravenous after a long morning while Hitomi just opted for a bow of Okayu (rice porridge) and a melon bread to dip in.
After lunch we just went up to our room which luckily we had all to ourselves and took an afternoon nap.
By the evening after we woke up, I was very happy to see that she was feeling fine, fine enough to lock the door for a little while but thankfully we weren't disturbed.
After dinner, which I was happy to see her appetite back, we had a party on the hotels front balcony and I indulged in some of the local beers but she had lime flavored water to ensure that there would be no problems with her tummy for tomorrow.
As we were all dancing a small Chinese lion attacked Hitomi. It was all in fun of course and it had everyone laughing. T.W and I jumped on the lion to rescue her but in our rescue one of the poor lion dancers twisted his ankle thanks to our exuberance. Oops sorry!
A midnight swim (at 22:00) ended our evening when she decided it was time to sleep before her session on Tuesday.






0 comments :: The morning after the night before.

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.