Honey honey...

Despite all the advantages some can think of regarding working on a semi tropical island, there can be disadvantages to consider. One of the problems is effective skin and hair care. While I can use a good ultra-violet block on my skin, my hair can get a bleached effect and if it becomes too pronounced it can of course make my extensions look much too dark and therefore obviously fake!
Even in ancient days and far distant cultures such as Romans, Egyptians, Mayans and Chinese, there have been honey recipes for skin and hair care. Last night after my I washed my hair, Hitomi brushed in my honey hair mask. I use the one by purederm and its amazingly cheap and yet such a good product.
After an hour, Hitomi rinsed my hair to get the mask out and then shampooed again with a conditioning shampoo (I prefer the ones with jojoba oil and coconut) and then after towel dabbing my hair, she put in a leave-in conditioner while it was still wet to help detangle it and I can't tell you how good it feels now.

Hitomi and I went up to Mars on Saturday night.
You know those movies where there is music and conversation in a bar and when the stranger walks in all goes silent? Well despite rumors regarding our break up and one or both of us running off with another girl, none of it happened. The music played on, the conversations carried on and we were greeted as usual by those that know us. Unfortunately we didn't see Miyako, the girl with the piercing black eyes.
One day our paths will cross.

0 comments :: Honey honey...

Post a Comment

Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.