This is no tear in my eye or lump in my throat as I wave a fond goodbye to my old blog of Jazz's journal and consign them to the history of the internet. Pages that were but are no more and once I pressed the 'delete' button I watch them shrivel, blacken and turn to dust, to be blown upon the winds of forgotten fates. Actually blogger gives me a three month time limit in which to change my mind if I so choose but it is extremely unlikely. I imported those posts into this blog quite some time ago and so they're not completely lost. For my own personal point of view
I have kept everything that I've written on the net safe in 'Microsoft Word' and stored away on Discs. Perhaps I should say that they are reasonably safe since the great expected earthquake could hit us at any moment now and take away all my discs and personal diaries and leave me in the ruins.I have been spending time outside of my usual routines and have just stopped being alone and wondering where to go next. It has helped me in the way I feel deep inside a great deal and I must thank my dear friend Terutaka so very much and maybe I can talk about these days later but I certainly can't do it now.
A ripple in the space time continuum occurs or perhaps a shake up as the rice turns into macaroni cheese as I regarded the surroundings from within my microwave oven. Terutaka and I came home from Port Sajima on Monday and I must admit that I was feeling a lot more human than when we departed. He has made me laugh, he has made me feel good about myself and he has stopped me from feeling alone. I owe him so much!
I shall fly up to Otaru on Friday afternoon and spend the weekend at Dad's. I still don't know in which direction I shall choose my future course once the macaroni cheese reverts back to rice again.
0 comments :: A wave
Post a Comment
Thank you for choosing to comment. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.